Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Wonderful. Writing and progress alike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
What happened Captain Andy? :)
It's probably the Romans or another major power who wiped a main army and initiated a decline...

If this isn't CK2+ or it's possible to use CK2 Vanilla (with the regular patches) after a + game (as my installation has steadily resisted all attempts to use the + patch), if not I'll gladly wait to EU4 if we simply use the mod converter.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Apr 13, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Her husband doesn't have to have positive modifiers. Her -70% fertility does put them at 30% before any modifiers on her husband's part, but it's still quite doable to have a single heir where someone else would have 3-4.

Amnistar posted:

This game is 0 mods, only all the DLC.

Oh ok, thanks. :) Could I be added in after Lord of Hats? Technically my application was before his, but I don't mind as long as I'm ahead of the reiteration.

Khan Yerlesnu/CapnAndy: Might want to hit easier (non-Catholic) targets on the steppe whenever we have a truce with the Rhomaoi. If we can take up all non-Catholic land in Eastern Europe over the next few generations then we can handle the Byzantines. I know some gamey strategies myself, but if I don't use them I end up trading land and retreating from the Romans until they have a big civil war.
Just take your time with the sieges or charge.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 23, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
You might want to check how much gold the adventurers have. Sometimes it's better to just defeat them in battle and take their lunch money despite the large number of troops they might bring.
PS. I suggest expanding elsewhere while the truce is on. The attrition isn't as bad as it seems. Also, it might be an idea to declare war on the Byzantines when the truce ends, even if you think you'll lose. That way at least they can only win money.

You don't seem to need the following tyrant advice, but: You might want to have a look at all your sub-county vassals. Some of them have large amounts of money on them, not the vast sums that appear yet when there's no more buildings for them to build for like a century, but probably a few above a thousand gold (though arresting and banishing one makes you incredibly unpopular and might cost more than it's worth in the long run, doing it to two pretty much demands you do it to the whole country (and you'll need enough piety) which opens the option of hiring new people and giving them all the land, running it yourself (though that's insanely expensive) or handing it over when you die so your successor becomes incredibly popular from handing it out, it's cheesy as gently caress I know (unless you make up for it by assassinating a random stranger dynasty or something like that, but it can be fun).

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 26, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
This is great reading! Playing as the Jews might be tough, but it's a fun read. Thanks guys! :)

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Let's conquer the world guys. Let's take all of Europe for now!

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Totally agree with "the Pious" and "Founder of Imperial Zion".
Glad to see someone die on a happy note, despite the irony. :)

Ever onwards, to the ends of Scandinavia and beyond!

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 11:36 on May 17, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

CapnAndy posted:

Also I wouldn't worry about the Catholic Byzantines, just keep them buttered up and wait for the whole thing to completely loving implode because her subjects are still mostly Orthodox, they won't like that.

It usually doesn't take that long. If there's a major civil war we should probably make our move to grab a few duchies.
Hopefully before that happens we can ride into Scandinavia and mainland Europe until we border the North Sea, the English Channel, Gibraltar, Morocco and beyond, India; to finish the work of the Hordes and unite the tribes!

Normally this would mean repetitive strain injury for any one player, but in a succession game?? We must not stop till this Earth is renamed Zion!

Faster! More War!! Constant expansion!!!
These are my humble pleas to my ancestors.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 21, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
I'm willing to wait for Blackunknown, and it's not his or anyone else's fault, but this is going to happen again and the other system was better I think.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
One world - One God!

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
New Jerusalem is awesome!

Perhaps we should use the truce to keep up the push west and northwestwards? We need to conquer Scandinavia before the Catholics arrive. (Zionite World Empire ho!)

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Nice wars!

Hmmm, that new law nixes a lot of shenanigans. :)
Are we allowed to proactively seize the titles for redistributions or do we have to be provoked first, and if yes, does it have to be a blatant rebellion or will heavy plotting be sufficient?

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 17, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

Amnistar posted:

So the law to force us to give away some of the king titles might help with this, but we're nearing the point of blob-heaven, which can make the ga me less interesting to play and watch for everyone involved. I highly recommend people consider laws that cause us to fragment in some way in the future, as if we control all of europe then taking the game to EUIV isn't going to be as fun :). Of course, I'm just one person, and if people want to watch Zion rule the world, then go for it :).

I for one find great entertainment in the Zionite Conspiracy actually being true for once, though I see your point and many will feel the same. :)

Does anyone know whether there ever been a WC-LP, whether it was a mega-LP or not?

Torrannor posted:

:golfclap:

Expanding into the better holdings of the Middle East will strengthen us more than occupying useless tundra holdings, and it brings us closer to reclaiming Israel.

Lithuania, half of Sweden and Finland might not be the best area ever, but they're hardly useless, though the actual Tundra is pretty darn close. But the important thing is they're so easy to conquer we could be doing it simultaneously, while rebuilding our vassals. The cost is miniscule even compared to the weak defense the Suomenuskos and Norse Swedes will put up.
Catholicism has already claimed Norway, Denmark and half of Sweden. It's going to be far more difficult to go there later.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jun 17, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

sheep-dodger posted:

I think it was during Hohenzollern LP that Wiz showed why he was always playing with a hand tied behind his back. He did a CK1 WC as the Count of Mann within a generation or two iirc, it was over pretty quickly.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I guess that counts, despite it being CK1.

I think we can go for it now though, with all these rules and succession it'll be a lot harder, and hilarity might result from a weak player taking over a massive Empire in CK2 and Victoria, perhaps even Europa.

CapnAndy posted:

You're entirely on-point. Massive swaths of modern Judaism started as "well, we're commanded to do this, but we need the Temple for that, so... what now?" There are sects of Jews who believe that if the Temple were rebuilt today we'd go right back to sacrificing animals tomorrow -- some of them are even trying to breed animals suitable for sacrifice (to show God they're ready and willing to resume their duties just as soon as He's ready and willing to give us back the Temple), and other sects who view ritual sacrifice as something better left in the past and would stick with their substitutes even if they had the option. I'm the latter, myself, but I'd honestly be sorta interested to see a poll on the issue; I have no idea how it'd shake out.

A rabbinic/temple schism would actually make a pretty cool mod.

Couldn't you just rebuild the Temple? Is a sign required?
*Googles* OK, a Messiah or Divine Providence is required to do it. Also, many believe the Temple is situated where the Dome of the Rock is, though some scholars believe it was between where the Dome of the Rock is and the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

So, to be IC we might need a Messianic figure to lead this reconstruction, though with it having been just 11-12 centuries by the time we seize Jerusalem, that might not be as necessary? Even if it's a minority who desires it, it'd certainly be harder to prevent the populace and local nobility from trying to do so on their own initiative than in modern times.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jun 18, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
What was your strategy for vassal relations?

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
And there is no requirement to hold the holy sites once conquered.
It is possible to interpret the path of least resistance to taking a holy site to be the correct method.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 11, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
It'd be fun!

Anyho, sounds like things went entertainingly sideways?

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
T-try not to go to war? :D

Just go to the military screen, raise your troops, put them all in one big bunch and smash the enemy before they can gather. It's like putting your ship broadsides to the enemy.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Well, with all these laws it's not like you can arrest everyone anymore.

We might actually have built something stable!

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
So, did you marry your true love? :allears:

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Zion truly is blessed. A mad king UNABLE to give away land.
He actually did decently enough too, fighting off numerous attacks.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
So does anyone ever break truces repetitively, and essentially dump their prestige points and diplo for more land?

I do that a lot, it's kind of frustrating to wait forever for another dip, especially if you just painstakingly annihilated someone's military.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Holy Zion is once again great.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

Geokinesis posted:

Prison Industrial Complex - Prisoners cannot be released or ransomed.

Oh, holy poo poo dude.
Prisonocracy ho!

So our three next in line are:

•MegaZeroX
•lurksion
•Jimmy4400nav

Hmmm, just noticed this law:

quote:

During your reign you must rename a provence/duchy/kingdom in honor of the players before you. If you do not have the customization DLC, PM Amnistar and he will update the save appropriately and then hand it off to you.
If it wasn't for the three options we'd have to capture Provence or rename a province to Provence just to rename it again.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 6, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Oh wait, literal over figurative, we can still banish them, right?

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Oh, it's my turn?
All right, I got some free time. Let's roll!

Kinda tragic your third son didn't make it in time. He would've made it a point to wipe out that woman and her entire line.
Going to be running this by the laws, and if that's covered by what traits my guy has...

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Oct 25, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
I am Basileus Pelagios of Israel, of House Bulanid.
I have ascended. Israel is the greatest Empire in all the world, the Third Temple shall last forever, and Israel will no doubt grow even more prosperous during my reign. I have been blessed by the Lord, my cup runs over with land and children, even the mighty cedar tables of our dining halls groan under the weight of our feasts. As is my duty I shall in return defend Israel.

First I shall make my goodwill known to those lesser ones in my flock...

One of the Royal Blood must be on the Council...

2 months Later...

I keep giving money and titles but there's too many of these shits! My demesne is suffering, but more importantly at this rate I'll never be able to remove homosex and bastards, conquer a holy site and buy horses and everything else I need to go to Paradise! And even if I stabilize this country the people will hate me once I jail several innocents and have them banished or executed...

Then I shall have my peace and uphold the eternal laws of the Jews.
Zion shall be unified, but according to law... meaning the flow of time shall be uninterrupted as I act naturally, a province shall be named after my ancestors before my death, the Duchy of Crimea shall remain a merchant republic, I must do my utmost to hurt the Byzantine Empire, Hungary and the Seljuks, I will seize a holy site, Cumania must not be allowed to resurrect, I shall have a family member on the Council, the Frontier Khaganates will be given to my son, all conquests must connect to Jerusalem by land, I will love horses, I shall never release or ransom prisoners (as if!) and I will kill or imprison all those born out of wedlock and every homosexual!

All right, let's just keep those in mind and wipe out these undeserving lordlings to give these laws some elbow room...

A good start. These four inferior rulers are quickly banished... the Taurican had 2.7k gold otherwise little of note... and I move on to the next set...:

How fortunate. God must truly love me (2 escapees would be about average). Israel's turmoil shall soon pass. Neither do the Despots of Cumania or Volga Bulgaria escape my marshals. Despot Yencepi II of Volga Bulgaria posed some difficulty (his imprisonment chance was actually in the sixties).

Alas! One vermin escapes:

But before this war continues I must finish off the Dukes, else they shall surely seek to destroy this great nation.

Ooooh, why did I grant my son a barony? Oh right, I didn't know I was going to do all of this. Now he hates my guts, otherwise I could've given him half the Empire and had him on my council... Oh wait, I can just give him everything anyway and he'll still love me!

Son?

... we're almost there son! You shall see all of Zion unfurled beneath our family's direct ownership (though I'm sure you'll enfeoff away half of it in an instant... perhaps I should wait), but for these splotches on the map (currently at 24k gold, expecting to get to like 3-4 hundred once the richest barons, mayors and heathen temples are identified):

I used to admire the Kohen Gadol... you shall be replaced once I have finished cleansing Israel.

*whew*
All right. As Bulanid, taking out another 70 counts seems like too much work really (probably 15 will escape) on top of whichever minor land holders are holding out on the Lord's coffers... but I will do what I must, so that in the future I will be safe from this instability... and it is after all, the only way to remove all homosexuals and bastards and keep the country stable, and I will not endanger my place in Paradise and the Tombs of the Kings!

Oh, and Volga converted (or a province with a similar name)!

*Next Chapter - Civil War & My Son - Frontier Despot Extraordinaire -*

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 24, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
The Rhomaoi try to snatch Menumarot from us during its rebellion. We promptly defeat the Duke's field armies and he is forced to express his regrets the next week when he is promptly ambushed in my throne room. But the old man is wary and sprightly for his age, evading my strategos and diving out the window. War is declared again with Byzantium out of the picture.

The country is in chaos as the men loyal to me destroy the armies of the wicked, chasing them back to their castles where they will do anything to accept white peace, even though it certainly means facing my agents again. Some of them escape again, thus forcing sieges as there are no more armies to destroy to demoralize the enemy.

Amidst the flurry of orders I remember to give my youngest son his land... but then he suddenly hates me! "Daddy, you haff too many castles!" I'll find him a comfortable cell.

Triple Khagan heir (Turkestan, Incest and Cumania)! Thankfully he's none too bright, I give him the land he lusts for. The agents of the Lord quickly seek him out. They do not fail.

Hmm... maybe I should've just revoked the titles. I didn't pay much attention to those remedial inheritance law classes my guardian insisted I take as a young lad.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Oct 14, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

Supeerme posted:

Unless all the homosexuals and bastards that you jailed are in your family I think you went a bit overboard.

Oh! Thanks for letting me know, I was about to do a realm search.
Even for family though, there's too many of them, it would've killed all my relations.

monster on a stick posted:

Did I miss the "rack up as much tyranny as possible" rule?

The latest law requires I jail several people illegally and banish or execute them which would put me at about -200 (edit: -400) with everyone. The only way to survive is to get the job done and then either shuffle provinces back into others' hands or keep them myself.
Otoh the country is extremely stable now, factional intrigue is dead, which means I can maintain my sanity long-term.

---

I will never be completely free, will I?

Then no one else will get to be happy.

Finally, I shall be rid of these pests.

Peace! And Ungra is now part of our inheritance. Though I became lazy and only taxed one fourth of the country there is money for a lifetime (84.4k), my two sons, the frontier Khagans are in jail and there are but 50-80 counts and several times over the minor nobility who may attempt to murder me if I do not replace them... but I cannot be bothered. What next?

I shall fill the empty wastes with life. But what then? Endless war? Assassinations till I rest in the grave from retaliations? Tempting, but there are no good targets.
I am content, and yet I am a warrior. Chud has fallen, the war I inherited from my father. Should I not bring our borders to the North Sea?

No, I forget. There are still laws to be fulfilled. Hungary must die. Byzantium must die. A Holy site must be captured, cavalry must be raised, a province must be renamed.

But the closest goals at hand first, the bastards and homosexuals will be eradicated from our lineage.

No one is spared.

A little girl is next, and then a woman escapes as I neglect to send my Strategos. She is hunted down.

More fodder for the abbatoir.

Foo... ok, they're all dead. What was next on the list? Name a province, ok.
Thrake has been renamed Meletios Park.

OK...

Looks like Menassah is Crimea... honoring your ancestors came as a law before the Republican Crimea requirement, so no need to make it match names for a higher degree of correctness.

Must still destroy Byzantine Empire, Hungary, buy cavalry units, build horse-related facilities, take Holy Site (must be highest priority...). Oh, and the council member has to be a CLOSE relative.

Well, that's not too bad... I should probably hire a bunch of strangers, pick out the likeminded and have them take over the rest of those jobs before I get murdered though.

These levites the Temple sent me aren't exactly the brightest for running my palace, but at least they like me after finding their rooms full of gifts and given honorary responsibilities.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 18, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
The -40 for unlawful arrest sort of makes it moot anyway... :( plus at least this way I get to up the body count.

---

The troops march on Hungary, but Poland and a series of German statelets intervene, as a second minor war rages against the richest barons in the Levant.
Meanwhile I have an adventurer assassinated after ten attempts for a couple of thousand gold, his lord retaliates but fails. I should really be less lazy and place my Mystikos first.

Not pictured, the corpses of half our armies. This will take some regenerating. Good thing the Byzantines didn't step in.
Worth it overall though, but I forgot a holy site should come first... Al Nadjaf shall be our next target!

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 11, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
To Antioch! The Miaphysite Holy Site shall be ours!

Victory!

OK, next, break truce with Revolters I guess... not thinking clearly. Tired.

I allow it, but have him executed the day after. Seems fair.

Success once again, the Hungarians were ten times the force of the Byzantines in their current condition.

---

-> Banishing mayors, clerics and barons mostly. The counts were unusually rich though.
I normally avoid it, considering it an exploit, but considering the circumstances it seems fair (also when I have excess troops I'm throwing hordes of small units at large armies and watching them gradually stop getting slaughtered :), it's like tiny ants wearing down the enemy... kind of dangerous though since I can't just hire tens of thousands of mercs).

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 18, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Kill.

Apparently I'm the pious now.

Our two wedges have finally connected.

Split the Duchy unintentionally. Wasted war. At least attrited northern mountainous province for next push.

Armeniacon is a pretty name I think.

Byzantium is back and gaining strength fast, but may have been fatally depleted. Will push one more then consider defeating rebels.

Grabbed Trebizond and Thracesia. Should stop revolts now. Wonder when Mongols will come, should regain strength.

4 years or so pass killing rebels... unproductive years. I am an old man now. Perhaps they should only be dealt with at their worst. Regardless our numbers should have regenerated some time ago by now.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 24, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Our main army is still returning from the East, but the Byzantines lose a decisive field engagement with slightly superior numbers. It appears they have lost a fatal amount of strength from the revolt-invasions.

drat you Kebab! And once again Hungary is more effective than Byzantium, rushing to its aid as we roll up the coast.

One more for the road to punish the Hungarians... it'll be a long while before we can come back I think, traveling takes so long.

*kaff* I'm in my 60s now and with consumption. I forgot my map next to the treaty. Sorry. But it says we won! Was close to 60% but not worth it to win.

I ask my doctor after a while when I'm still not dead and he says I don't have consumption anymore! :)
Our armies came back and we've resumed our campaign, finishing off the last whole Byzantium duchy in Asia minor.

I hope I can finish Hungary in time...
wait...
what?

:(

The Catholics aren't reacting that fast, maybe I can sneak our 30k+levies past them to Rome before they kill us. I hope the Mongols don't come, it's really late. Let's see if this works.

PS. Spent 15k on gold for piety some years ago just so I'd get a nice score (no prestige). I feel corrupt.

Ugh... no this is brutal we need to rally the auxiliary armies first. Main army can go ahead...

Goyim...

Thanks to whoever it was who mentioned it as a target. Seem to be missing 5% though...

We continue for two weeks, moving our army back, but fall another 6% and take white peace. The homeland was overrun at this point.

Hungary will suffer for these Christian raids!

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 12, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Almost there... Lord please let me see the fall of Hungary, I will not see Byzantium, but grant me one dead foe.
(At this point I'm desperate about my mid-sixties age and neglecting the host that's seized most of Bessarabia and gotten to 83%... I guess I should go stop it first...)

The end is at hand! If the Lord gives me my enemy's soul and land once more, I shall sacrifice the Goyim by assassins till a dagger reaches my heart!

(The game promptly crashes, load to January (25 years saved by autosave...), Pelagios still makes it, taking the Hungary route as his battles against the Bohemians in northern Hungary go better, but almost not finishing the adventurer in Moldavia, as he gets to about 90%)

Cleanliness is next to purity and purity is next to godliness.

Now what to do with my life and the money of my heir? Waste it on assassins!

After 5 attempts...

Italy is independent, a girl queen! Didn't see that coming, I just wanted a boy king in Aquitaine.

Waste not, want not? The remaining money is out of reach in the ex-Frontier Khaganates, and my boy will be unpopular if he reaches for it.

Byzantium has begun surrendering increasingly prematurely. First at moderate for Thessaloniki then around 35 for Athens.

OOC: Our family tree is reeaaallly big, I'll post it later probably, but I can't get it on one screen I think. Suffice to say it was a mild trimming, less than 10%.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 28, 2015

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
I begin assassinating the former Emperor's son's murderer's family, for lack of better targets, and too tired to continue fighting much...
Noo, that's too tiring too... just one bites the dust.

I will continue killing till I stop breathing...
oh no. wait. a feast! Yeah that sounds nice
ooor I could castrate and blind everyone who is in the basement! ... but that's kind of cliche. OK a feast it is.
I still test it out on a couple of randoms (one Sarin)... seems castration gets one -20 attraction. I blind Theoktiste and she loses 6 stewardship, 2 intrigue, 2 stewardship, 1 health and 10 attraction... I feel a bit bad, even for an experiment... at least she was right to be paranoid! She still hates me less than all the other vassals though. :)

No feast for me. Perhaps the Lord was angry. It started with a feast, I am content, but... I forgot to eat.

Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel: Rulers may enjoy the little things in life in breaks between fulfilling laws.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u188foii4jpklym/Israel1204_04_19.ck2

... I'd post a family tree but I don't quite know how to fit it in and I need to snooze now... night.

Lord of Hats is up to bat?

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 28, 2015

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Here's a family list, I believe it will be more informative than a tree at this stage (it'd take an enormous amount of time to identify the ones slain after the fact):

Already, the lawbreakers have reemerged in the Bulanid dynasty.
Our merry family (and oopsie: this is realm only, so the vassal Khaganate members are not shown (probably not that many, but should be several)):

(How did I miss 4 people at that age...? No they must have been native to my son's domains, or have developed them later.
Seems I also missed at least 1 legitimized bastard too though.)

Religions

I'm afraid holding half the holdings for yourself is terrible for conversion and infrastructure development. On the bright side, half the empty holding slots have been constructed, and another 15k or so should finish the remainder. (There are a bunch of rich minors in the Menessah peninsula if needed.)

For some reason Ioannikos, the youngest son, became the new Basileus (oh right, ultimogeniture). He's 41, and his brother is 44, neither of them have children, but they have non-dynastic nephews and nieces by their sisters.
The Zealots are currently the richest organization in the country, the Grand Master's vaults holding 43.7k gold. As ordained by the Levites put in charge by the Lord it is not possible to banish him (I think, unless maybe there's the whole Holy Order taking over an area and then getting vassalized? still probably not though).

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Oct 14, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

Supeerme posted:

Man I didn't know we had that many.

I like the law, if it hadn't been for it Pelagios might have just sat on his tuffy each winter eating the boars his Strategos would kill for him in the autumn (not a bad life though). :) And I hadn't expected discriminating would give me feels... especially just taking little children to the noble beheading block for being born out of wedlock. It felt different, that's for sure!

Majorly surprised I didn't get assassinated, since I lazed out on replacing the spymaster/mystikos after another round of confiscating. (Btw., if the next player wants to not be over holdings limit it'll be easier to complete the social laws first.)

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Oct 12, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
So here's the current waiting list:

•Vander
•The Lord of Hats
•Veloxyll
•JGBeagle
•NeoAnjou
•stevetheblack
•Zoinker
•Mountaineer
•warhammer651
•Jolan

Not sure how Amnistar would do this, but we skipped Vander and Lord of Hats hasn't responded for a couple of days now, so I suppose it's up to Veloxyll?
(If Amnistar is ok with it, might I suggest things would move faster if once we have finished the list we go with the first-serve system? The people who have time tend to be the ones who are browsing.)

-> By 'Social Laws' I mean the discriminatory pogroms. There's probably a much better Hebrew name for purity laws.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Oct 13, 2014

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Pass a laziness law. ;P
-> By 'Social Laws' I mean the discriminatory pogroms. There's probably a much better Hebrew name for purity laws.

PS. Uncle Meletios' last child was a daughter. I regret not finishing off the rest of the family of the assassin, to think someone killed the child of a Zionite ruler!

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Oct 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
You have 2-3 nephews I think.

• Locked thread