Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Personally, I would like to see them. They always make things more interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Hamadan, back when it was known as Ecbatana is mentioned in the book of Ezra as where the Jews found a scroll written by king Darius that gave them permission to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem?

That is pretty important, but is it enough for a Holy Site? I suppose they had to space them out...

Edit: Damascus is home to a really (relatively) gigantic Jewish community and destination for Jewish refugees historically.

That spot on the Arabian Peninsula is the site of the Tomb of the biblical Job, which is pretty important.

NewMars fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 28, 2014

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I thik you're all missing the most important thing:

Frisia.

:allears:

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
They are essentially the perfect vassals because they just sit there and pay taxes. Which is why you can only have one. (I think.)

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Can the Mongols convert to any religion they have in their territory? Or is there a set list?

• Locked thread