Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Didn't one of the NL dudes win a contest involving the AEW mobile game and get to book Luther in a match/go to an AEW taping?
Does this guy get fuming mad and write to inform Vince everytime they play fire pro or make an AEW guy in a wwe game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

Didn't one of the NL dudes win a contest involving the AEW mobile game and get to book Luther in a match/go to an AEW taping?
Does this guy get fuming mad and write to inform Vince everytime they play fire pro or make an AEW guy in a wwe game?

no it was cmpuls3 but he is nl adjacent

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Saucer Crab posted:

Developmentos, the NXTmaker

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This thread is gonna get busy when Fight Forever comes out :sickos:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Coolness Averted posted:

cmpuls3 is one of Johnny's cohosts on Deadlock, it's a shame that we didn't get the hair vs hair match between him and Cutler where the loser has to grow a head of hair.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

loser has to grow a head of hair.

god that would be so good

just to lose it in a different hair v hair match

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Guillermus posted:

This thread is gonna get busy when Fight Forever comes out :sickos:

It’s Yukes so I expect it to brick a few consoles day 1

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/aklingus/status/1662620783003463682

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Clearly you've all forgotten the step in the Hero's Journey where the Hero gets his dumb idiot rear end beat by the Villain and then some other guy shows up at the last minute and saves the day instead and then the Hero gets a nice photo op with him.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Roman’s gonna pin both the jabronie Usos at the same time

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
??????

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1662548305128087554?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

What am I looking at there? That’s a fan?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean, either Dani Jordyn went up for that move or that is one strong boy.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah. Security wasn't paying attention when he attacked Dillon, and came in late only after he attacked Dani

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Looking at Dani's Twitter, it does seem like a legitimate fan attack.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
The longer clip shows that she was playing along with him at first, so maybe security (and Dani) didn't know he wasn't supposed to be there until he attacked her.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Dani's perspective on it

https://twitter.com/DaniJordyn/status/1662589890465259520?t=6RDqCp00RwoHvhpdYllCkw&s=19

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bonk posted:

The longer clip shows that she was playing along with him at first, so maybe security (and Dani) didn't know he wasn't supposed to be there until he attacked her.

He was intellectually disabled so everyone was trying to treat him with kid gloves

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't condone what happened and it was very dangerous. the inaction to ensure the safety of performers makes me ashamed for the art of pro wrestling as a whole. but the kid has potential. this is a comedy only thread so any reports against this will be reversed onto you

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol yowza

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

coconono posted:

It’s Yukes so I expect it to brick a few consoles day 1

I don't think that will happen. They're no Bethesda and Fallout 76

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yikes hasnt made a good game since rumble roses so forgive me if I’m not drinking the koolaid on this one.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
That is such a lovely situation. I'm glad no one was injured. But also don't take the bait when Leslie is obviously trolling.
imo he should only be posted when he's made more sock puppet alts to post his bad takes on that get deleted the moment people notice it's him

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

coconono posted:

Yikes hasnt made a good game since rumble roses so forgive me if I’m not drinking the koolaid on this one.

It was flavor aid, rough man!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

coconono posted:

I mean they also had to do it on WWE's schedule which meant they had like 9 months to make every game at best, something they basically outright said is why the later WWE games are bad

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

they also took a year off and did not exactly light the world on fire with the next one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sleepwalkers posted:

they also took a year off and did not exactly light the world on fire with the next one

when, the last Yuke's WWE game was 2k19

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Alaois posted:

when, the last Yuke's WWE game was 2k19

ooooh right i forgot about that split where VC took over, duh. timing wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/ibeastIess/status/1662871712457793538

The art of the Bloodline

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
a masterpiece of content

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wait, why is the bastard abusive psycho heel getting his comeuppance making this dude weep with sorrow?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

MJeff posted:

Wait, why is the bastard abusive psycho heel getting his comeuppance making this dude weep with sorrow?

I can only assume Wrestling is literally the only media they ever consume

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

the one unbreakable rule of american media consumption: main character = person i identify with, and therefore a good person

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Drakkel posted:

I can only assume Wrestling is literally the only media they ever consume

dude 100% shed tears when he Pressed F To Pay Respects

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

post hole digger posted:

the one unbreakable rule of american media consumption: main character = person i identify with, and therefore a good person

Is this why Oz never got big, because the ensemble cast meant people couldn't work out which character they were meant to identify with despite most of them being deranged psychopaths? "Is it Vern Schillinger or Adebesi or Said? This is too complicated"

(Not that Oz was exactly a complicated show. And I bet it has aged astonishingly poorly, but JK Simmons is one of the all-time great evil fucks in that show)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/ringsidenews_/status/1662868883613548547?t=XaXMEtSugz1UI-vmI2Isqw&s=19

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Any game with Steve Austin in it, to start. https://youtu.be/ys1oaDNvnNk

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/TOXlCATTRACTlON/status/1662912140662001666

Imagine seriously thinking Ronda's second run as Smackdown Women's Champion was any good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/heelmatt79/status/1663176230231855110?s=20