Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«201 »
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

HEY KID

Having a place to take a poo poo is considered boujee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

Don't want to poo poo in the woods? Well, look at mr fancy here!! Would you also like a throne?!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Seriously, though, an indoor toilet was a novel thing until just after the war in many places in Northern England.

We used to take a newspaper out to the privy and check the racing like real men.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm not sure talking about loo's at indy shows s a great idea when Progress has some dude literally poo poo himself front row during the show.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Gary Lineker took a poo poo on the pitch at the 1990 World Cup.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

You pay your dues and poo poo yourself midmatch like all the greats have

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

no get out of here trix rabbit

Even the lowest shindies have places where you can buy drinks or snacks let alone either running somewhere with a toilet or renting out a toilet.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

There was a local group here that managed to somehow get to put a show on in a parking lot of a closed and boarded up store. No bathrooms were present although I guess you could walk to the tire store next door and ask to use theirs. Perhaps calling them a wrestling group though is a bit of a stretch since the matches were very Backyard.

They did manage to get a few shows on public access TV though which makes them better wrestling promoters than some.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

having spent most of my childhood without running water or indoor plumbing, I can assure you that working toilets are loving awesome.

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

Lucha underground is filmed in a literal dirty warehouse and they at least have very nice portable toilets and food trucks in the parking lot

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!

I guess I'll stop complaining about the Electric Ballroom then.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

A good wrestling opinion.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

He puts both U's in FUBU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

I love Wrestling RP twitter sometimes

Like a zip gun on parade.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TinTower posted:

I love Wrestling RP twitter sometimes

Like a zip gun on parade.

[Extremely Bryan Alvarez voice]
WHYYYYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

SamuraiFoochs posted:

[Extremely Bryan Alvarez voice]
WHYYYYY

For the sexual thrill, Foochs. Seems simple.

«201 »