Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It’s time to come together and heal and praise the racist rich son in law of a decrepit racist billionaire. This was MLK’s dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

davidbix posted:

It's such a BIZARRE grammatical error, too. It doesn't sound remotely correct. The natural thing to say would be "biased."

The real weirdest thing is that anyone expects guys who review TV shows to do so with pure neutral objectivity, like they're covering a senate hearing or performing an autopsy

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh man, I want to have a beer with the guy going "in these troubling times why would you want to be divisive about HHH?" That's so absurd and silly.

Then I probably want to hit that guy. But I want to pick his brain a little first.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Well...
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1268666696925134856

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

STAC Goat posted:

Oh man, I want to have a beer with the guy going "in these troubling times why would you want to be divisive about HHH?" That's so absurd and silly.

Then I probably want to hit that guy. But I want to pick his brain a little first.

Well that didn't take long to get to the hitting phase. I suppose that's what I get for not assuming someone on Twitter was an open bigot. My bad.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

quote:

Atleast vince McMahon owns the fact that he is a prick...tony tries way too hard to hide it

From wreddit. They have worked up this narrative that Vince McMahon is honest about his shady dealings while Tony Khan tries to hide it.

What in the distant or near past would ever suggest that Vince McMahon owns his lovely decisions? His entire career is one of coverups, aggressive history rewriting and garbage PR nonsense.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume the rationalization is that because "Mr. McMahon" is largely a heel character that's somehow acknowledgment.

God drat, that dude's twitter timeline is a mess of bigotry and terribleness.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

$10 says this guy thinks Queen Elizabeth was a jew.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Remember the 10's was one huge push by the WWE to rebrand itself as a good company with no bad side with all it's charity work and that mask only started to fall due to the Saudi show after Kashoggi's murder

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cant believe Bix kicked off the country wide protests and riots by tweeting

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

super macho dude posted:

Cant believe Bix kicked off the country wide protests and riots by tweeting

Just imagine having that kind of power.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Just imagine having that kind of power.

*Jamie Hayter nods sagely as she posts another thirst trap*

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
A cult of Cornette egg account got so mad at me for saying Cornette is racist and homophobic and a bunch of other phobics that they did this:

https://twitter.com/free2588/status/1269024613016707073

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’ve never been that mad at a windows phone

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love this guy.

https://twitter.com/free2588/status/1269091192517656576

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kiss and hug him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cavauro posted:

kiss and hug him

Social distancing.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It's my burner account

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's unfair to judge windows phones by today's standards

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Blackberry seems like it'd be a better phone for racists and homophobe burner accounts

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Genuinely wish Blackberry won the phone war, I miss my physical keyboard and my trackball and my brick breaker and my BBM

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Genuinely wish Blackberry won the phone war, I miss my physical keyboard and my trackball and my brick breaker and my BBM
don’t troll

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only good phone is the Nokia 3310 cause you could secretly play Snake during lesson times :colbert:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

The only good phone is the Nokia 3310 cause you could secretly play Snake during lesson times :colbert:

See also: every other kickass Nokia brick

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Venomous posted:

See also: every other kickass Nokia brick

In college I witnessed a dude wing an old Nokia at the back of a dude's head and knocked him out cold as ice

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I miss flip phones with full QWERTY boards

And babinsacks.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Flip phones are definitely gonna make a comeback, the 2000s nostalgia wave is right around the corner and they'll be first in line.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

They never left in Japan. Just like fax machines.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Didn't the Razer have a breif comeback recently before fading away again?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Didn't the Razer have a breif comeback recently before fading away again?

I tried to get one and they were sold out.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This guy kicks so much rear end.

https://twitter.com/free2588/status/1269396773107372032

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Russia’s proximity to England

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

NienNunb posted:

:cryingcanadianflag:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Someone please explain Diva Stan Twitter/Joshi Stan Twitter to me. Their main pastime appears to be getting angry at people for saying things that they didn't actually say.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
That’s all fan twitter

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Seams posted:

That’s all fan twitter
It feels like it happens more with them.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
They're the Kpop stans of Wrestling Twitter (I know this doesn't answer your question but it's true)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some people are actual "stans" and are for some reason proud of it and that's about it. like needing psychological help with their obsession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Benne posted:

They're the Kpop stans of Wrestling Twitter (I know this doesn't answer your question but it's true)

kpop stans are our allies though