Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«515 »
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

Hopefully our new IK does something about that post, that man's not stupid, he's just sexist and full of toxic masculinity. Totally the wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

https://twitter.com/bodychrons/stat...471383621152770

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

that's an impressively bad way to disagree with "WWE is great and if it wasn't for the pandemic they'd be more popular than ever"

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Yeah I hope you're nominating both tweets

Although some wrestling fans have been predicting BOOM PERIODs since like 2011 and they never happen; but now its especially funny to see people doing it when Raw's 18-34 audience is down by over half in two years which generally isn't an indication that there's a boom period coming.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Vince's booking is driving away the key demographic and as macabre as it sounds, COVID may put in a dent in their core demo (50+)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I used to say it as a joke, but it's becoming more and more clear that most of the WWE audience actually are olds who just put it on as background noise because that's what they've always done.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 22, 2019

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/statu...4355558400?s=20

“My daddy is a producer and got me a job at TMZ and the Sheriff Joe Arpaio entrapment show and I also worked on a wrestling show cancelled for low ratings. I know everything I need to know so thanks but no thanks”

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

Having a blue check mark doesn't mean you're successful, just famous. Lots of people are famous for being failures.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

It's short for Maxwell Jacob Friedman Fans, come on guys, use your noggins.

Satin's initial tweet owns because it implies he doesn't know that Raw's demos have ALSO been tumbling into a ditch, even if they are still technically the best thing for the night.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/sickleof_death/...4072784897?s=19

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 22, 2019

WORL

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

i understand none of that

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

Clearly you don't watch new japan

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I thought the redtext someone dumped on you was in bad taste and a bit much so here's a corgi instead.

jesus WEP posted:

i understand none of that

It's well established that John Cena did his best work in New Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

forkboy84 posted:

It's well established that John Cena did his best work in New Japan.

It's just we couldn't see it.

«515 »