Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Grendels Dad posted:

Lesnar should win that, then the rubber match happens in yet another kind of sport.

Ping Pong. Has to be Ping Pong.

Or Starcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

coconono posted:

Vince Russo, a famous wrestling writer, doesn't understand how characters work

http://csrwrestling.com/why-cant-wrestlers-just-act-like-people/

He KIND of has a point about Ownes, but I will take what he has to say seriously when he can prove he can actually write.

Also, Game of Thrones proves that "Shades of grey" Storytelling only goes so far before it gets annoying.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

TNAMecca watches ROH

If he means the Addiction, holy crap gently caress you.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

What? What!

They blew up the Dixie building! Where's everybody gonna go to see Dixie memorabilia?

All the Dixie rides and games! The Dixie salt and pepper shakers!

That great restaurant, "The asylum"! It's gone, you son of a...

You blew it up!

*sigh* so does anyone know any songs about about Aces and Eights?

Oh I do. Dodoododododo dadafa! EAT impact! Take this cockroach of a show, roll it up real tight and shove *breaks down crying*

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

dude, you should edit this. you accidentally quoted I Before E instead of BUBBA GAY DUDLEY

Both of you need to GTF off the internet. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Dr. rear end posted:

Christian had to quietly retire due to mounting injuries and now has a cushy gig hosting a goofy comedy show with his childhood best friend so of course he's gonna leave for TNA

Wait what show? I've never seen it.