Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the inherent fan bias against blondes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Who is that guy? i know this is the thread for posting takes like his, but it seems like he has a platform or something at the very least for how often he is posted.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you click through the like of that sheep rear end twitter post there is a man who is very obsessed with rovert. some Kind of pizza man. it seems good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am confused about someone being made by WWE to feel as though a loved one broke their heart at this time. If you've been on-board and in love with them throughout the last several years, the greatest royal rumble, and so on, It's more likely that you are just another one of the billions of people who do not particularly care about anything until it might make you look bad. That guy is most likely a big turdass; having turds dried up and attached along his rear end area

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't know there was an online subset who use both soyboy and incel as insults since I thought all the incels were in that other group who call people soyboys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is the one tweet we didn't want to happen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The way he puts gifs on his "angry" tweets, that guy gives off the vibe of someone who likes their balls stamped on imo. probably best to ignore

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that pedophile who roleplays looks exactly like finn balor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

joe bates 1992 is a true friend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy's site is used on here and elsewhere for 'breaking' scoops sometimes. it's highly disgusting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kenny omega runs away after every wrestle kingdom because he knows how stale-rear end he has gotten over the past 9 months

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the dogs murdered that family, and hid in the enclosed pool area

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is there a place where i can vote on who the winner will be of pretend matches put together between posters on here? everyone who posts votes for other posters and the winners of the matches are the posters who get the most votes. There can be championship bouts. no role playing though. just votes. I have private messages enabled if you are embarrassed to reply here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Begin voting for the first match. VJeff against SamuraiFoochs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i did NOT recognize any hostility when putting together the matchup of "SF" and "VJ". it was for the 'popularity promotion' that i had envisioned, only.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/gmcarrot1/status/1090037200576757762

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted a man's tweet in the impact thread and then i looked at that man's twitter and there was this on it. on there.

https://twitter.com/loppo3587/status/1091482633387868160

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Texas is a country. the small business administrator has to be born in the U.S.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the game was really bad and dull until the next one came out and then it was good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

never stop never stopping to wield consent and bestow it upon others with your genital piece's

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That there was a reference to Real 1 and his song "phoenix"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you want to report gyro man, it seems to work.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some matches are booked.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well, *places hand on chest* it's not my tweet. because mine isn't that bad. but we were discussing the maliciousness of Jay2HEEL's tweet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

over at 4chan and with those wrestlers who are clearly indoctrinated into that scene, that's just the mentality. so they don't even know how weird they're being. fan fic is what it is. it's ok to read privately while being really horny thinking about the people in it but they like to play it For laughs and it's creepy as all hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kill The wrestling twitter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

her name is not spelled that way. please choose between the red rooster and bam bam terry gordy for the okay terry. i cannot verify okayness

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it is not kayfabe that he likes people dying and wants them to die and wants to kill them anyway. or else he freakin sucks at it and picked a bad profession!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Straight edge nerd with a punk song in his heart.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I dont know why posters call it a debate. it's not one. the rock is black. it doesnt matter what else he is. if you try to twist it you probably likely have some real weird issues about race and should self examine.

Some people are just stupid but then there's another group running backwards blindfolded into what they want to consider wokeness. it ended up making a lot of people who "mean well" say racist and/or stupid things like The Rock isn't black

"Obama isn't black. Halle Berry isn't black. Bob Marley wasn't black. And they all grew up well. I should say this online to show that I understand the plight of black people" Pitter patter

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Mar 27, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am sure that guy shittalks all the folks who don't really learn japanese when they work over there. by that guy, I mean The Brad Shepard.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i looked up "wrestling twitter justin" and there is a green-haired man who has tweeted a lot about aggressively pursuing sex with women while drunk. I think this is him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that lunch looks edible. april fool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in EWR i always signed york & matthews and immediately made them feud and then got rid of york or made him a full-time jobber because he sucks rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you drink beer, you're a real tough guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i read something on another forum (not this one) about how michael elgin didnt do anything wrong and that everyone is mad about it and that's why they dislike him. i think it was on GameFAQs.com

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't remember what forum it was. that was just a guess. this is my 'home' forum. But it would be against the rules to talk about something posted here so it definitely had to be from somewhere else. i respect the rules. and that rules.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kofi and the team behind his reign have all been very uninteresting. he should have won the championship belt and then relinquished it and retired, and wwe should have closed down. i may be having a chat in a thread that isn't about that sort of thing, but i am still posting in the correct thread! :cheeky::cheeky:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why would the male gaze be interested in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all of the talk about bigotry has me wondering if FAS idiots who are ugly, dumb, and worthless, really deserve how much we hate them. i suppose they do