Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

The Young Bucks are overrated spot monkeys
Kenny Omega is an overrated smark monkey
Cody is an overrated bland monkey
SCU are overrated SoCal monkeys
Best Friends are overrated hugging monkeys
Chris Jericho is an overrated midlife crisis monkey
Dustin Rhodes is an overrated mid-card for life monkey
PAC is an overrated abs monkey
Lucha Bros are overrated wrestle for too many promotions monkeys
MJF is an overrated Miz-clone monkey
Sammy Guevara is an overrated rear end in a top hat monkey
Brandon Cutler is an overrated ride the Young Bucks' coattails monkey
The Librarians are overrated intentionally bad gimmick monkeys
Joey Janela is an overrated gets killed going through a table monkey
Jungle Boy is an overrated hair monkey
Luchasaurus is an overrated lizard monkey
Brian Pillman Jr is an overrated mullet monkey
Michael Nakazawa is an overrated baby oil monkey
Excalibur is an overrated wears a mask to do commentary monkey
Adam Page sucks

what would you say private party are

nevermind i missed you tagging SCU. go to prison at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

entertaining, weighing the possibilities, of a bunch of extremely dumbass things.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

would you even freaking watch it if paige isn't in the main event!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

edge originally had a finisher called "just do it" that was implying for people thinking about suicide to kill themselves. it was really strongly goading. he had to be talked out of it by a producer and eventually it was cut in favor of a more subtle move called the downward spiral.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thank you. always be fair to jim.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1DHgdVKeE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am Todd Martin and I love to pee on myself in the supermarket in front of people and if they look i tell them, "this is you"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a huge payoff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Crossfitter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't know who that guy is besides him being a nazi so now i don't know who that guy is. is he friendly?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pizza hut kept on putting pubes into the chicken wings around here so i finally quit getting them since it was a hassle having to inspect the chicken and pull out the hairs before eating. some times you'd have to pull the whole thing off the bone. that was back in the year 2001 but before terrorism started. i believe since this time that pizza hut caught on fire and closed down and moved into a really small part of a stripmall

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the same because of Where there aren't any fucks on any of the other days either. for those fans. Lol. The fans right here on this forum do it all the time to each other and others

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well cornette's half right about that, to be faure, to Cornette.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I like Jim Cornette. He's a blowhard and I don't really agree with any of his wrestling opinions but he's funny to me when he gets worked up.
Fair.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I admire Cornettes purity of vision even when he historically has failed to enact it himself
Fair.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop saying we should delete the motyc thread please. if you don't like it then move along!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrestling fans want nothing more than to exclude. just keep on... tellin' everybody. that they don't belong, except for inside of a looney bin. Corn dog behavior

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I think that rear end in a top hat who asked Dave to please consider his bad idea, should probably gently caress off and stop watching wrestling if he wants that stupid poo poo. It's so drat stupid what he said.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

delete that last line

oh i forgot what thread this was.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's sad that cardio drills are still better than what i thought they were doing. i thought it was all power all the time, and mostly upper body. the reason why it's sad is that not knowing things is very sad. everyone should be able to become educated

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Would you like to poke some holes in the argument or did you just post it in the wrong thread?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

All of the points make sense to varying degrees

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris Benoit's body was already a skeleton when he was found, indicating that he had actually died 18 hours prior to what has been fed to you by the media.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I feel strongly about the way Goldberg makes a joke of WWE wrestlers by being very old, brain-injured, out of shape and capable of squashing everyone very easily. I believe Dolph Ziggler deserves just as much as Seth Rollins deserves.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i examine your disagreement and find it to be worthy of respect

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i examine your disagreement fully and determine that i agree with your disagreement, as well as my previous statement

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i assume the audience was much louder for the debut of the american bad rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wish both of those wrestlers never existed. And I wish Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat became WWF champion and passed the torch to Bret "The Hitman" Hart, whose younger brother didn't die at all, but lived and joined TNA Wrestling with his best friend Jeff Jarrett.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFk1NvRziro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

none of that makes any sense even for an idiot to think. it's just weird made up poo poo that you're better off not trying to come up with

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poking the bear is any of the various things AEW has done specifically to make fun of WWE while everyone talks about how they've been doing their own thing and ignoring WWE. however, the bear is dead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is anyone here 'PepsiPlunge' or 'FFDragon' from gamefaqs.com? in 2002 or 2003 or something my name on there was alex shelley and those people would send me ROH videos through email. well, that's all.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert is not a joke account

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you're ultimaterializerx then i apologize. if you're mmh then i'm very happy. if you're anyone else then hello

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

memphis has a blue bear for their drat basket ballteam. What the hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are plenty of homophobes still in wrestling somehow but the backlash against not being called "wrestler" is incredibly well-defined and it's not this. i don't know the story on why that tweet was made tho

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it has to do with them sucking rear end, and having a poison mind all on their own that's just as poison as wwe without wwe's involvement in their life. there would be something else that they get into and act destructively no matter what you take away from them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what even is happening to kylie rae please

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

IceAgeComing posted:

But as far as anyone knows she's not actually spoken to anyone - she's fallen off of the face of the earth which is the main reason why this isn't coming out since there's a story that a lot of people have but no one can confirm it with either side since neither is talking.

I'm not comfortable saying that much since I really don't know that much and no specifics; just some vague hints more than anything else. I'll put it this way: its not injury related and if the story comes out and what I've been told is right it really doesn't make AEW look at all good.

stop it immediately

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ok. i asked because somebody kept talking about what happened to her without saying what it was. if nobody keeps talking about it then that's fine too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stuff stops hurting imo

edit: temporary physical stuff, if you go to the doctor. permanent physical pain or mental pain are different. i misread

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Sep 7, 2019