Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Clearly CM Punk should detonate Chicago, it's the only way he can be sure that a child will not shoot him (???)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WeaponX posted:

reminds me of the fan instructions for the "raw takeover" where a bunch of the same losers tried to stick it to wwe telling the audience who to like and chant for by telling the audience who to like and chant for.

Occupy RAW is by far the best thing that has ever happened. Especially all the side tweets saying things like hundreds of fans should swarm the ring to allow some to take Orton's life.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

While that post is stupid and I'm not equalizing the two at all, I have no doubt that Paul Heyman, given the time and latitude he's been given the last few months, could take Baron Corbin (or any of those dudes) and get him over as a main eventer, in like a month, because he is magic.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

And now for something completely different:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That team BAD one is especially heinous because yeah "beautiful" is relative or whatever, but even setting aside Sasha being a dangerous competitor, being in the ring and taking moves from Tamina Snuka is objectively a dangerous activity for your health.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Nut Bunnies posted:

They haven't really gone to shows for a long, long time, though. How many years have they been tarping off entire sections at house shows and SD tapings? 10? 12? 13?

They did at the SD! taping I went to in early 2004. A big cone behind and pointing towards the hard cam was taped off. probably an eighth of the seats, and this in a 11000 seat arena (for basketball, probably 9-10 for WWE)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

DynamiteKidd posted:

Who will the NXT Kliq bury and why

Nia Jax; racism

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Usos are on the list, sure that's fine. The Usos have 23 spots between though. Why is one 49 and the other 72

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hi, I'm Shinsuke Namakura, the guy whos not as good as Roman Reigns and doesn't deserve to have my name spelled right apparently.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Actually yeah it was. He grabbed his wife's wrists, planted his feet on her chest, and then straightened out, damaging her ribs and arms a whole lot. I mean I wouldn't have made the connection, but it's the same technique.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Well stop liking that. That goes for this tumblr rando and in fact everyone. End creepy bad deathmatches 2K15

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Alain Post posted:

When's the last time there's even been a threat to the Authority? This is like WWE: The Man In The High Castle or some poo poo.

Dolph Ziggler at the Survivor Series, which, well, heh.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't approve of that and I want it taken away.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's cool how these same Tumblr Ambrose Freaks will write this and also try to convince Renee Young she should die because she has the temerity to exist in an area. They must be cool people.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Muddy Burphy posted:

I'm so tired of every main angle being some awful corporate storyline

McMahon/Austin drew money therefore we will never be free

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Alain Post posted:

Mr. McMahon would also be involved in heel rosters that tried to be big deals that got people over, while these days, Steph and Hunter seem to mainly interact with the heels by emasculating or patronizing them.

The problem is that Steph and HHH have decided they are the top heels on the show as the vile Authority, but are also the top faces whom you love as NXT's proud parents. They are frequently both of these at once, and it doesn't work.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Commissioner Foley was great.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't usually notice Cena calling spots but Paige is a lot more noticeable.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Noted girls Shawn Michaels all the time (as above, Mania 12, etc), Edge, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, Ric Flair, and so forth are making their gender look bad with their horrid weepy ways.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ShootaBoy posted:

I legit miss the Real Americans.

Well I mean he's not wrong. If Jack Swagger went to Impact he would probably literally ever get booked, which is a sharp improvement. Probably get a faction around him as a former WHC.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also they decided he was Very Serious Chris Jericho, which is not the way to book the platonic ideal of a high school jock who just won something big.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Does WWE have any female writers?

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

#boycottRawButAlsoIJustHeardAboutSoccerFans

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Lady Naga posted:

Put Undertaker into a manager role like Flair/Styles and have him coach the poo poo out of Corbin into becoming The New American Badass Baron Corbin.

Nathan Jones 1.5

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Lance Hoyt, Architect of the Shield.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

rovert posted:

Do you think that's the only reason?

What's your weird implication rovert

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

James Storm would huck her in front of a train too.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

AlmightyPants posted:

I would love to watch those two robots attempt to emote towards each other and attempt to react. It would be a fascinating science experiment at least.

I'm just imagining the camera panning from Roman's confused "tough" face from Battleground or whatever last year to any of Eva's DRAMATIC ACTRESS expressions, on an endless loop while romance music plays.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You know, I really liked Wrestling isn't Wrestling and would love to see a sequel on Kane or Taker or Raven or somebody, but it turns out that when Landis is telling his own stories and isn't surrounded by cosplayers, he's kinda garbage.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

zakharov posted:

Ah yeah that was pretty bad

I'm honestly curious what WWE's black fanbase thinks of their current incarnation.

David D. from over at Uproxx had a really good piece a while back about how Sasha Banks and the New Day are the first black characters that actually talk and act like he and his peers do, and that he wouldn't have to have a long explanatory conversation with his son about.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Ooooooh, no, no, no. You don't get it. They think that since TNA and the Superbowl are both "on" CBS, TNA would get a Superbowl ad for free.

Somebody needs to go over there and get them salivating at the idea of a TNA match happening at the Super Bowl halftime. Like, a ring on the field kind of thing.

We Just Need Halftime Heat

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm Steve Olson

Hi Steve. You're not nearly as cool as my boy Todd Haugesag or the various people who compare the AWA stars to wild beasts.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That rules

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Please, please tell me it wasn't the main event so they told everyone to bounce, made them stand in the parking lot for 20 minutes, then come back in. I need this to be true.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dean Ambrose has a cool jacket and used to pop out of unlikely places to murder Seth Rollins. That's a lot more than say The Miz.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Actually all sizes are currently in stock! :)

Also haha I am not paying 120 dollars for a Dean Ambrose jacket. Thanks for the link though.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

He also stabbed a mannequin in its mannequin balls and caused a large ink jet to spray Seth Rollins, before losing a Hell in a Cell match to Hatsune Miku.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

They would be what Bray is now

Abyss would be pretty entertaining as a 320 pound millstone unfairly slung around Luke Harper's large muscular neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

DynamiteKidd posted:

That chiseled Adonis, Luke Harper

It is against the rules to doubt the power of Luke Harper, or to speak against him.