Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Now take my hands, if we be friends,
And tell me what my loving knuckles say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mods please change thread title to "This column is dedicated to the memory of The Ultimate Warrior."

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

It's pretty creepy to track down a guy's address and then teach your kid it's okay to stalk someone and shove things into his mail slot. Mail it to him if you really just can't resist, but don't come to his front door.

those kids probably live in his building

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Its Cheese

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

yea ok posted:

herc was cooler in oz when he died from having a cell phone

I liked when that guy from Biohazard was possessed and killed Timmy who was possessed by Satan by electrocuting him with a lighting rig from the fashion magazine photo shoot about inmates on death row

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

quote:

(ironically while too many wrestlers were enlarging their hearts, his wasn’t large enough for his body)

That's the best part of the whole thing.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ROH rules TNA drools

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think the dead grandma was Eric Calcara, but I'm not sure.

Yeah that was Eric "Randy Orton Gave Me A Meaningful Stare" Calcara.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

IIRC, someone on The Board found out he was a teacher and alerted the school, which got him fired. Then he posted a Happy Birthday message on facebook to some 12 year old and said he'd never forget that time they had at summer camp or some creepy poo poo like that.

and IIRC he was reported for having like 60 parachute accounts on twitter to harass wrestlers and tweet really gross poo poo at them

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Joe Babinsack writes Yelp reviews about wrestling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wrestling is cyclical

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mob posted:

Punk is going to spend the next few years doing charity events for pro sports teams in Chicago hth fellas.

those losers were made for each other

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The 'Sack is a wrestling scholar who studied under the king of babyfaces (his personal friend Bruno Sammartino) please show him the respect his authority deserves

also please send him some DVDs for free so that he can give them a positive review

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TheJoker138 posted:

Please give me details on this.

Vince Russo CC'd Mike Johnson of PWI on an email instead of Mike Tenay and that's how the story broke he was "secretly" working for them. Spike said they wouldn't renew their TV deal a couple days later

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"TNA may have lost Hogan, Flair, Sting, and AJ Styles but they just brought in star power with Matt Hardy and ECW alumni."

They had all of them in 2010 and the show was unwatchable then

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Reruns of COPS get better ratings than TNA and used to prop up the first quarter of Impact

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TNA never used Doug Williams as the go to guy for anything when they had him under contract so I'm not sure his role needs filling.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Has anybody ever suggested Panda buy Spike TV to finally give TNA the platform and promotion Impact needs to get to the next level? Help me out here, rovert.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

We gotta protect the lumberjack stip or nobody is gonna take it seriously

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

John Nord is spinning in his grave

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Vince Russo is opposed to violence against women, idiot.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I challenge each and every one of you to a Brown Hole Special match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

Each line break is a separate post.

all of these things are true and also why The Young Bucks rule

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shine posted:

Randy Orton is the master of babyface fire.

I see your Orton and raise you a Cena http://youtu.be/FNF5LFkcuMc

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

cm punk is one of the greatest of all time and i will not hear otherwise

He's not even in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame you mark

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dogshit Meltzer

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

as a child i loved stone cold because he kicked everyones rear end and ultimately that's what the children of today want too

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

feed me those dirt shits like a bowl of ice cream, Dogshit Meltzer

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

God he sounds like such a kid in that video.

he really hasn't grown up much since then either

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you guys are making me Hungry, and no not the country. lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

who the gently caress is Hawk Huggins?

hogan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Be thankful for WWEs comeback & pray for the McMahons that they may see the era of their ways and turn to God for safety and comfort

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

RacistGuidingLight posted:

When has a successful person ever had the time of day to talk to you

i've responded to his posts a number of times, RacistGuidingLight

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gay Cena is my spirit animal and so is BJC1990

but enough about wrestling what about MMA

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Me? Troll? Bud I'm not that dedicated. I believe every word I post.

And I'm not nearly clever enough to be nom de plume

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i'm gonna watch that whole thing in psp-tv later this week

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its stupid because some guy is fed the hell up with Dave Meltzer about Austin being the GOAT instead ofHogan which isnt even what Big Dave is trying to say when he compares a talent that slipped away to Babe Ruth

hope this helps

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ken Shamrock is the funniest one

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DJExile posted:

In a year where their ratings kept dropping to the point where SpikeTV told them to gently caress off, a year where they put Dixie through a table despite Spike's insistence they not do it, Dixie used a typhoon to promote James Storm, everything about Willow, and that was better? :psyduck:

I haven't seen RAW in years. How bad has it become because holy poo poo

Impact was generally less offensive than Raw from the NYC tapings through the end of the year but i dont really blame anyone for continuing to not care about it. That first half of the year was really bad though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i think NomDePlume is a troll