Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Wayne Gretzky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

If that's the Empty Arena Match I'm thinking of (Sting v Angle, circa Summer 09) then it was all for naught because the Main Event Mafia did a run in anyways, and were confirmed before the bell rang to STILL BE IN THE BUILDING ANYWAYS.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

next youll tell me he never gets close to the title belt

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

RPG3K should have had more fabulous ones style video packages tbh

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

theyre not even close to the same energy, eddie is sitting open and confident and bayley is sitting closed up and insecure, im gonna lose my mind

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

if you take the performers that are being regularly and prominently featured in a complete vacuum and remove booking and covid and crowds entirely, i would also rather see most people on the roster than constable corbin

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Venomous posted:

they really think they're too good for Coronation Street eh

typical eastenders fans

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

the fact of the matter is, that guy has watched too many hhh promos in his lifetime

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

https://twitter.com/wrestle_chatter/status/1698344443823489472?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Serperoth posted:

Tony Khan needs to stop doing Burning Hammers on all the talent, I agree.

nono, thats not a firing, just a public ban. his w2 should still clear come april!