Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

the gently caress?

Yup, I remember him tweeting something out awhile back talking about how he loved that kind of stuff, and how people need to send him links to stories about that. I think it could have been before he joined WWE or shortly after. Either way its still creepy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Remember how much better it was when wrestlers did hard drugs (instead of playing video games like weenies) and were ALPHA AS gently caress!!!!!! :black101:

This guy seems to think we should go back to those days.

Also...FEMINISTS ARE RUINING IT!!!!!!

No but seriously, aren't a lot of the old guard wrestlers happy for the current locker room? Video games keep a lot of them out of drugs/trouble, as an example.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Time for some more bad opinions from WRESTLE FORUM DOT COM.

Let's move on from the misogyny for a bit, and look at something a bit dumber. Kevin Owen's merch sales have been falling apparently. Is it because of bad booking? That would make the most sense. However, Wrestle Forum has a "better" idea of why his sales are dropping.

Someone posts a picture of Mick Foley as a response, and this is the response back to the guy:

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 9, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Guess its time for another dose of WRESTLE FORUM DOT COM. Lets go back to a classic, misogyny.

For reference, this guy above is referring to how WWE needs to go back to the 90s/attitude era. "Also deplorable people pushing a feminist agenda!!!"

Apparently feminism is the root of all evil for some of these people.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'm not going to dig through this wrestleforum thread too much (because :effort:), but here is the OP and a couple posts from the thread.

That last one is especially bad.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

How could ANYBODY want the Diva Search back? Seriously? How? It's not actually possible for anybody to want it back.

Misogynists want it back because they feel like the women who currently wrestle are ugly and could easily beat the poo poo out of them in a fight.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I decided to go revisit the thread this afternoon because I was done with work and I hate myself.

Same guy:

Different guy:

There are a bunch of other posts, but most of them are agreeing with the "Ruby Riott is ugly" guy or transphobia.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I mean Wrestle Forum also has normal bad opinions like how Asuka is overrated, her streak should be snapped at Wrestlemania this year and then she should be released, etc. Oh, and blaming Asuka (blaming the actual person, not the booking) for Ember Moon struggling to be a decent champion.

I've even seen some posts where people outright say that Nia Jax is a better WRESTLER than Asuka, and they hope WWE has Nia go over Asuka at Elimination Chamber. Oh, and that Braun is also overrated and should be fed to THE BIG DOG because its obvious the casual audience don't see how Braun is overrated, so WWE should punish them.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Feb 16, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Have a normal bad post from Wrestle Forum.

I wonder what drives these people sometimes.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
:havlat: TNA MECCA UPDATE FROM CHRIS REGAL :havlat:

quote:

After coming out of the closet several years ago, I never thought I'd have to come out again but here I am, dealing with the same demons. It took me an entire year to finally get the courage to fully open up about what happened a year ago. It was a dark time for me that had nothing to do with any part of my online life. I had been dealing with depression for a long time, and it only seemed to get worse as time went on. I tried to live my life as best as I could but nothing seemed to cure what had been paralyzing me late at night and all alone in my room. Unfortunately, in December of 2016, my life had become unbearable and I just couldn't shake this feeling of numbness and despair. So a few weeks later, I almost succeeded in taking my own life.

Just hours before, all I could think about is saying goodbye to my friends and family...and trying to explain my absence to my colleague here Reece. I knew if I hadn't said anything, he'd be wondering what happened to me. I was however too embarrassed to tell him the truth so I simply fabricated a story, thinking that it would suffice as an explanation for my death. I was stupid. I didn't think how my lie would have affected those who cared about me and how an entire online wrestling community would have reacted. This was honestly something I hadn't even considered.

In any case, I lived due to the love of my family and friends. It was hard and I was incapacitated for a good two-plus weeks. When I was finally able to recover enough to go online, I had quickly realized that my death had been reported all over the internet, including some non-wrestling sites. I realized that people all over the net had been posting their condolences and I immediately knew that my life within the online wrestling community was over. I was in shock. I was simply too embarrassed to correct my mistake so I made the decision to step away from this site and every site that I had been visiting at the time. That, however, presented a new challenge and that was how this site would be run. I decided to support Reece while he ran the site but stay out of his way in order to let him do what he felt was best for the site.

But TNAMecca was my site...and I just couldn't stay away. I missed it. I missed being part of the TNAMecca community. I missed talking about Impact Wrestling. One day I knew that I would have to confess to Reece that I was alive. And I did. I called him one night and explained to him everything that I went through and my regret for not being honest with him sooner. When we had hung up the phone, I felt that it would take him some time to process it all and perhaps we could find a way to work things out. But the next morning he quit TNAMecca and forced the site's shutdown. I don't blame him at all. He's had to deal with a lot because of me and for that I apologize to him.

And I apologize to anyone whom I've hurt due to my stupidity. I'm sorry.

As for my current status, I'm doing much better. I'm still however dealing with other issues. I've become a bit anti-social since this happened because I can't face my family and friends. They've all been very supportive and have done everything they can to get me to open up but I get anxious with even the slightest human interaction. I believe it's because I'm embarrassed and regretful and it kills me to see that look on my brother's face every time he sees me. He'll never admit it but it's a look of resentment and pity. Nobody ever understands why one would try to take their life. I was one of them once upon a time. But I went through it myself and I still to this day feel embarrassed and ashamed. My hope is that one day I will be able to recover fully and be able to live a normal life and that, most importantly, I can hug my family without feeling like I've disappointed them in the worst way.

http://www.tnamecca.com/2018/02/im-sorry.html

Unpopular opinion, but I think its more likely Chris Regal faked his death in order to try and garner sympathy from people, and now all he has done is make things worse for himself, along with people who actually have serious mental health problems/severe depression.

Also:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/965014643012927489

:ironicat:

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 18, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Qoey posted:

Darkstar, your ability to find the worst in internet wrestling people has done a sort of Pavlov's dog-type thing to me, where every time I see your name in this forum I start feeling greasy, like I'm about to read something I shouldn't.

Thank you for your ability to entertain me

Chris Regal is an infamous legend in this thread, and the only reason I noticed that Regal had posted again is because the TNAMecca Quotes twitter account linked to that story, and Rovert's tweet about it.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
RIP TNAMecca?

https://twitter.com/tnameccaquotes/status/965202184169230336

Regal set the blog to private lmao.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Did I mention how stupid Dave is? (This is on the AAW/Elgin situation)

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/965107641377853440

:sigh:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'll take some screenshots later, but apparently Wrestle Forum's newest thing is accusing some WWE talent of not being able to speak English at all (and that's why they should never get pushed). They singled out Kairi for it, claiming most (read: all of her english tweets) of her tweets are Google translated, despite the fact that her tweets are pretty well written for something that supposedly came from Google Translate.

So xenophobia pretty much.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Feb 18, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Ryback rushed to the defense of Enzo Amore on his latest podcast. (On Enzo not telling WWE about the investigation)

Why am I not shocked?

quote:

“I understand why (Enzo Amore) didn’t tell WWE because if he didn’t do anything he would have been fired or suspended last year because that company won’t back you in anything, especially something like that because they will just drop you. They may bring you back at some point but the damage was already done. He hasn’t been up there that long and you look at it like you are making that money and you keep wanting to make that money and you are not sure that they are going to bring you back, but I am going off the assumption that he didn’t do anything and why he didn’t tell them because again, if he did he would have been fired or suspended last year and not been paid so he was preserving that and hoping that it wouldn’t come out, but it did.”

I mean WWE is really lovely in a lot of ways, but firing someone accused of rape isn't one of them. ESPECIALLY since Enzo went out of his way to hide it.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Feb 19, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Rovert can attest to it, but Impact (read: TNAMecca) fans are real mad that Io Shirai may not be signing with/joining Impact. He tweeted about it yesterday after the report came out that Io is turning down ROH/WOH in hopes of WWE signing her. That made TNAMecca really angry at him, and anyone who tweeted that Io shouldn't join Impact. Just a sample tweet from a regular on Mecca:

https://twitter.com/Bloodreign75/status/966642460532277253

Please note: If there was any hope of Io Shirai coming to TNA, its pretty much gone now, considering they are way behind on pay again, and are incredibly strapped for cash.

https://twitter.com/tnameccaquotes/status/967042767082934272

Bloodreign75 has the potential to be the new Nom.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Feb 24, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't watch TNA and i don't super know who Io Shirai is but I think its funny that the guy from the dead cancer liars forum hates rovert enough to say all that stuff. Thanks for reading this post.

Io Shirai is widely considered to be the top female wrestler in the world. She almost joined WWE last year, but they passed on her due to medical reasons (apparently it was heart related, the neck injury has since been rehabbed and it didn't require surgery.). She's trying to get into WWE again (it's pretty much her lifelong dream), presumably because she has a way to treat her heart condition. She isn't taking bookings in the US in order to keep her exposure to a minimum over here, since apparently WWE doesn't like it when you work for other companies (ROH, Impact) when you are actively seeking out a contract with them.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 24, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So someone posted a thread on Wrestle Forum about the whole Kairi getting racial chants directed at her. Naturally the thread was mostly terrible (there were a few replies of sympathy, but they were generally followed up with calling people snowflakes or sjws). However one guy stood out to me in particular. His name? TheConnor. So I dug into his posts on the site and oh boy he's a spring of incredibly lovely opinions.

Misogyny, check.

Racism, check.

(Because Roman is Samoan, he must be a monkey.)

Someone told him to gently caress off in a thread that he made insulting Roman Reigns and his fans:

Overall hostile/resorting to middle school level insults, check.

The rest of his posts are very much alt-right related, so I won't be getting into those. But I can presume he's a giant piece of poo poo irl as well.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Feb 25, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I think it has to do with that she takes a lot of photos with fans and coworkers, so these idiots assume she's sleeping around with people like Mojo Rawley, Shane Thorne, etc (basically any male coworker she takes a picture with). Incels are dumb. It doesn't help that the rumor supposedly started on 4chan's /asp/ board.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh, so they're just mad because she's not sleeping with them. Got it.

There's a reason why people like Kairi and Asuka keep their personal lives almost entirely under wraps. This is one of them. These people assume because Kairi and Asuka are Japanese they need to be pure and never date anyone ever. It's idol culture at its worst. It's also bad in Japan where if you are a prominent female entertainer and you have a boyfriend/husband, that's pretty much the kiss of death for your career. People project that on them by default.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Benne posted:

I for one am shocked that people who unironically identify as "involuntary celibacy" might have toxic opinions on women wrestlers

Oh this guy never said he was an incel, but all the signs are in place.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I think the most depressing part about that entire thing is that the kid is only 17 or 18. He lamented in another post about not being able to buy a Wrestlemania Travel Package (despite making GBS threads on the company in every other thread). The fact that he already has these views at that age disheartens me. I've been taught tolerance and acceptance growing up, but apparently the younger generations aren't being taught that. :smith:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Happy Thursday everyone!!! Have a post by someone on WRESTLE FORUM getting mad over the Wrestlemania poster.

For those curious, this is the poster/cover he's mad about.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Helicity posted:

My tip off that someone has lovely, stupid opinions is overuse of ellipses and multiple punctuation marks, it hasn't failed me yet.

Is this the same misogynist getting posted over and over, or is it multiple shitlords?

Multiple shitlords. There are quite a few of them on Wrestle Forum. The mods and admins only put the bare minimum amount of effort into policing it. The women's wrestling community over there is sorta weird, in that each woman has their own clique, some less offensive than others. The loudest and most obnoxious tends to be the Alexa Bliss community though, but I think that's due to the fact that most of her fans tend to be alt-right/right wing nutjobs for obvious reasons. They can't handle any sort of criticism of her well at all, and will outright attack anyone who dares to say something bad about THEIR GODDESS!!!!

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Mar 1, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Today on Wrestle Forum:

Alexa Bliss superfans are utterly delusional.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
From that same guy:

Goddamn Bliss fans are idiots. The fact that he even took more than a second to think this could be seen as remotely credible is insanely stupid. Also Asuka's in ring character work and acting is some of the best in the company.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Someone (not just this guy) thinks Asuka will get depushed for blocking someone stupid on twitter because "she can't handle opinions". Someone else then posted this in response:

https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Alivmorganfan08%20asuka&src=typd

So uh yeah, I think the block was justified, and I don't think WWE will punish her for blocking someone on twitter. Otherwise almost everyone on the roster would be in jobber territory. I think the thing that caused her to block him was the constant attacks on her, including claiming she had to pay nudes to win the Royal Rumble, along with him claiming Asuka was the reason Alicia Fox missed the Rumble.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just in case you thought Wrestle Forum was full of nothing but misogynist posts, here's a post about how Impact will move to USA Network if WWE jumps ship to FOX.

That's some TNAMecca level mental gymnastics.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/TheOne83536813/status/988120817400770560

https://twitter.com/Tim69672237/status/988131074348863488

Wrestling fans are the dumbest people sometimes. How the hell do you get scammed by someone named Asuka Urai? Please remember that her real name is Kanako Urai.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

Haha sucker, I met her for free and she even gave me a hug

Are you sure she didn't pickpocket you during the hug or something? :colbert:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

I think he made up the whole thing. Look at his other tweets, an obsessed egg account etc.

Yeah I never claimed it was real. Nor do I think its true.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
That doesn't happen to just Dave. It also happens to PWInsider, Satin, etc.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Enzo and his stupid fans are threatening to sue WWE and the accuser. His fans are citing this as why he will succeed:

quote:

You can fine an employee when you want to in most places but the reason for termination matters. If you fire someone based on discrimination that's illegal, if you fire someone under false pretenses and then ruin their reputation that person can sue you.

Enzo may have not known he was under formal investigation. The Police may have just got his side of the story and then didn't tell him they were going to pursue it further. Being questioned doesn't equal under investigation.

If it's true that the Police never told him he was under investigation he now can sue WWE and his false accuser for a bit of money.

Note: Connecticut is a fire at will state, and WWE has a morality clause which allows them to fire you for basically any reason.

Say what you will about WWE, but if Enzo sues them, I hope they completely ruin his life. And his chances of suing the accuser went out the window when he made that stupid rap video and also publicly thanked his fans for making her life miserable/stalking/threatening her.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Enzo was a decent heel and tbh it sounds like he was totally innocent of everything other than being a gigantic douche in this case, but WWE have fired all kinds of people who weren't gigantic douches for no reason so it's a really weird hill to die on

He wasn't declared innocent, by the way. The Phoenix PD said they would reopen the investigation if new evidence surfaced. He isn't cleared of suspicion in other words.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh boy. Have a bunch of :words: about a guy mad about women's wrestling.

quote:

Feminism is killing WWE! How low can they get? Land of opportunity? Crap! Holding half their talents back to focus on liberal agenda, some of the worst segments ever, they said Lashley segment a few days ago was bad, the whole Carmella thing is just horrible. Is this the show I used to watch back in 2002-2004 seeing awesome matches involving guys like Angle, Lesnar, Benoit, Gurrero, Mysterio, Edge and more? No, this is cheap, pg, liberal crap! I can't take it anymore. Things were bad since pg in 2008, but it was so promising after the second brand split in 2016 and yes when things were going better, but ever since the co branded crap in 2018 again vast majority of the talents like Cesaro, Sheamus, The Hardys, Wyatt and more don't even have spots on ppvs. The only thing I am looking forward to is Styles vs Nakamura last man standing match at MITB, just hope they don't ruin it like the past matches between them (their smack down match a few weeks ago was better than any of their ppv matches because of the terrible bookings). I hate that bisexual freak Sonya holding back hot Mandy Rose who could be the next Sable but is stuck with that freak Sonya, the two on one handicap match with feminin wannabe Goldberg aka ugly fat Asuka was horrible, boring,, a waste of time!!!! And most of all I am sick of Mella is Money killing valuable wrestling time, if they want to promote her so much make her wear bra and panties or bikinis like they did with the women in the past, stop this silly 8 year old girl segments ruining 30 + minutes of the show!!!!

Male fans these days are weird with feminin characteristics, that is the demographic born after 1990, thse like me born before 1990 have mostly stopped watching this. If they want to push liberalism and feminism so much, why not give women a separate brand? no they won't do that, because that would mean the separate brand would get 0 ratings and women have to leach on the male wrestlers for support, like Lana does using her husband's fame, Rusev day now turns to Lana day. Garbage! Born in 1985, been watching since 1997, I never felt worse in WWE, I wanted to quit since the the women's rumble match main evented this year, WWE is so screwing Nakamura they didn't let his win end he show, but was geared up for Styles vs Nakamura. The last man standing match has my interest and after it ends I quit for good, those who started watching after 2008 enjoy the garbage because you have never seen nor will ever see what good wrestling is and let feminism and liberals destroy the once glorious world of wrestling, that was originally meant for men, women just a side attraction, but now it revolves around trying to put women in spot lights they stole, they just got because they are women, they did not originally have, if they were original they would have started their own brands. Call me sexist, misogynist, whatever by your modern pc definition, idc and idc about getting banned. One last thing i will say to modern male fans born after 1990, you are a disgrace to us past generation men, you were suppose to dominate women, not let them rule over you. They will all reject you feminin men one day and all turn lesbians, you will be forced into being loveless, jobless losers for not voicing against this!!!! Bye fellas!!!!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
My favorite line in this entire thing:

quote:

One last thing i will say to modern male fans born after 1990, you are a disgrace to us past generation men, you were suppose to dominate women, not let them rule over you. They will all reject you feminin men one day and all turn lesbians, you will be forced into being loveless, jobless losers for not voicing against this!!!! Bye fellas!!!!

Like this guy gets REALLY mad about women's wrestling (and women in general it seems) holy poo poo. :allears:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
(In regards to the main roster loving up NXT callups)

:thunk:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Genericide posted:

I posted on wrestlingforum dot com before it became whatever it is now. there was a feud with the wrestletalk dot com forums, but I can't imagine how that really worked.

An alt-right misogynist shithole is what wrestlingforum dot com has become. I occasionally post some quotes from there in this thread. Because there are some real bad opinions there.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I was questioning the idea of the all women's PPV at first, but now I'm all for it because it makes the alt-right mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I hope the all women's PPV is named Hell for an Incel.

I know it won't be, but it would amuse me.