Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

I too have a feeling that TNA going with the smaller roster is TNA bracing themselves to survive a bit without a television deal but again I see them looking around for a couple of months before accepting Spike's offer to re up for my guess would be another two years.

The thing I disagree on is that I think it was time to let go of some of the longer vets. The roster needed refreshing and needed some fresh blood on it. Re-upping guys like AJ, Sabin and Bad Influence means you are paying them a good salary for guys whose best years are arguably behind them. Then you have to allocate TV time to them which takes away from developing the new wave of TNA stars that TNA are clearly in the midst of doing as we speak.

In 2015 after TNA re-ups with Spike (the TNA is at death's door hysteria is gone), guys like EC3, Bram, Gunner, King, The Wolves and others who get brought in by TNA over the summer get established as top flight TNA studs then you can start bringing back Bad Influence, Styles etc. and get a legit old school vs new school feud where both sides can actually still wrestle pretty well.

Right now though I do believe it is best for TNA to let some long term vets go and bring in and establish fresh blood.

And I am with you 10000% about bringing in all the old farts from WCW and the WWF attitude era was a huge mistake that TNA is now paying for.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

joshtothemaxx posted:

How does this idiot maintain this argument while Tna still has Angle, Bully, Lashley, and MVP in prominent roles?

If you go down in their comments (I recognize the avatar as one of the biggest TNApologists on TNAsylum) they seem to acknowledge all these but without seeing the irony of claiming that Kaz/Daniels have seen their best years, but I guess Hardy and Angle haven't.

It's worth reading the comment thread to see how he hilariously tries to paint Lashley as some gigantic star.

quote:

Will1225 TNA Dude • 2 days ago
Lashley got the superman push in wwe which combined with his insane physique makes him a legit wrestler in the eyes of fans.

quote:

Will1225 themosayat • a day ago
Except the crowd popping loud for him at Lockdown and a lot of fans on the YouTube video of that being excited for Lashley coming back to TNA.

The guy is a legit wrestler whether you want to admit it or not

quote:

Will1225 themosayat • 21 hours ago
He is 6'3 270 lbs of muscle, is ridiculously athletic, has a legit amateur wrestling background and has some name value.

You don't have to like him (and that works even better now that he is a heel) but let's not act like this guy isn't a good and legit in ring wrestler.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

Magnus my dawg, Hi five homie. I agree 100% from A & Z. Those dirtsheet punks, Shave Seltzer, Fake Keller, trolls on wrestling inc, those two prick Kevin Castle and Don Tony should be stoned from the internet. Unfortunately Magnus those IWC journalist you speak of are only against TNA. Most of them side with WWE, and ROH.

Shave Seltzer. SHAVE SELTZER.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TNA: Fight For New York

quote:

vantheman77 • 2 days ago
To see TNA add more shows in NY and having Great Muta shows that TNA is not down and out like many critics think. If their days in Orlando are over, then it's best for TNA to try to set up new base in NY. The Orlando crowd was clearly dead after watching Sacrifice and the last several Impacts.

quote:

WWF1987 • 2 days ago
Keep TNA in New York. Those Orlando tourists don't deserve it.

quote:

Captainscarlet1 Phil440 • 2 days ago
They wouldn't be booking more taping's unless the tickets were selling well, it just wouldn't make sense on their limited budget. If they do well, then doing regular tapings up in NYC would be a great option.

quote:

Will1225 Phil440 • 2 days ago
Each show has sold at least half the tix already and that's in two weeks with minimal advertising. Combined they have sold about 2200 tickets as of the middle of last week.

They are well on their way to selling out all three shows, don't let Dirtsheet bullshit tell you otherwise.

quote:

Will1225 TSlay1976 • 2 days ago
Um I said there was a good chance TNA was doing additional tapings in NYC in August before this news came out because the plan was to do six shows in NYC this summer before the ROH Brooklyn show news came out.

Hate to break it to you but ROH was MCU's sloppy seconds.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

BigDawg Admin • 14 hours ago
Facts, facts and facts. gently caress you Meltzer. Suck it. Suck it hard and suck it long. That is all.

quote:

Buddy Bryan BigDawg • 14 hours ago
I hate Meltzer as much as anyone else with half a brain does, but OUCH! That's next level stuff right there.

quote:

BigDawg Admin Buddy Bryan • 14 hours ago
And he deserves it. I'm sure he doesn't give a gently caress about a site like this but we aren't going to have him put blatantly false information out there like that. Someone has to hold him accountable and it might as well be us.

quote:

Buddy Bryan BigDawg • 14 hours ago
I'm waiting for the day when one of those sites goes too far in their quest for site hits and crosses the line into slander or something worse, and it forces WWE or TNA to pursue legal action. I'll be sitting here lol'ing if or when it happens.

quote:

BigDawg Admin Buddy Bryan • 14 hours ago
They get pretty close at times. of course, they'd probably love for TNA to come after them. Free promotion.....ugh

quote:

J George Flegler BigDawg • 4 hours ago
He doesn't deserve to suck a cock. He shall suck a flaming grenade.

#boom

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thauros posted:

I honestly don't get why TNA fans are so desperate to paint the company's business in a better light than is remotely accurate. I mean, if you like the product that's your right although I may question your taste. But you'd think they more anyone would want the company to do better so they can survive and get better people.

That's every fan of a lovely product. OUYA users, XBone devotees, people who think there's a killer WiiU game/feature just around the corner etc.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

Then where does the hate boner for ROH come from?

Because they, too, are the enemy since they are praised by the journalists they hate. Presumably there's a whole vine of sour grapes because TNA's actual talented members of the roster make a beeline there when Dixie emancipates them from their contracts.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think the ROH hate has ramped up lately because of unwarranted speculation about them getting the Spike slot or pointing out that they deserve it more.

Same with that baseball thing. There was some talk about Basebrawl dropping TNA for ROH (hence the 'sloppy seconds' comment on the last page). I don't really know how it works or what happened though because the only thing dumber than TNA is baseball.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Fauxhawk Express posted:

And who the gently caress can't pronouce "Samoa" besides Scott Steiner?

Certainly not the people playing the "culturally correct" Polynesian music and erecting tiki torches.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Maxwell Lord posted:

I just figured he was proposing he be renamed Killer Joe and rely on the audience's knowledge of William Friedkin's filmography.

As if Samoa Joe could hold a piece of fried chicken that long without eating it

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I didn't even make it past the first sentence of the new Sack, where he says the exact same thing three times.

quote:

Over the years, I’ve seen a lot of wrestling, watched a lot of wrestling, and have noticed a lot of old school wrestling on YouTube.

I've seen, watched, and noticed a lot of wrestling.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I don't mean this to be sensationalist at all - I literally believe that Joe Babinsack is, in some form, retarded.

I don't think it would be sensationalist to suggest that Sack is retarded in every possible form.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Hogan, Flair, Sting and the only true homegrown TNA star.

Nahhhhh, Tommy Dreamer is bigger than those guys.

Hey hey hey hey. Tommy Dreamer and Ezekiel Jackson

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

Kevin • 19 minutes ago
Maybe somebody already said this(I am too lazy to read all the comments) We should flood Spike TVs phone lines and emails telling them what a mistake they made not signing Impact. TNA will rise again. I had a feeling all along that Dixie has an ace up her sleeve with a new network! Spike sucks as a network, they hosed over Impact plenty of times. Also I want to tell spike TV gently caress YOU!!!!!!!! I will even stop watching bar rescue, my other favorite show. Sorry John Taffer.

gently caress YOU BAR RESCUE

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

There was one I nearly copy pasted but it was so long and boring but for the line "Why would someone like Dixie lie? It would only hurt her in the end"

I'll say this for TNA and Dixie -- they know their core audience like these people here. They'll believe anything she says and presume that TNA is a rational actor in this whole thing, despite their decade of bad decision-making that any company without a river of oil money would've died on years ago.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mob posted:

Hey not for nothing, but if you don't believe what TMZ posts and think they're some bullshit celeb gossip rag then you're dumb as gently caress and deserve all bad things that happen to you or anything you love because you're so dumb

Can you source your quotes please

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

haha, oh you

Content:

quote:

Wilson Tkc • 5 hours ago
I am 100% believe that TNA will be better than they are at 2015..they had hit their very low point with the cancer that is hulk hogan..whether they will stick with spike or not..I believe they will get a tv deal and announce it before BFG..I think their financial status has been a little bit better after they get rid of the cancer turmoil and force to sacrifice other 4 TNA originals to keep them safe from the sickness..

THE CANCER TURMOIL - coming this fall to Syfy

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

Stardog Champion • 17 hours ago
As a Vince Russo guy, I'm happy he came clean. I'm glad he lied to protect TNA. gently caress those IWC pigs, they don't need to know about Russo's involvement with the company. Now go jack off to Bolt Banana's matches you sewer rats. I would like to see Yasu in TNA. He can replace Doug William as the go to guy if they need someone to work a technical ground base wrestling.

IT'S BOLT BA-NA-NA

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Has anybody ever suggested Panda buy Spike TV to finally give TNA the platform and promotion Impact needs to get to the next level? Help me out here, rovert.

I've definitely seen that on TNAsylum. I'll take a look when I can stomach it.

e: this isn't that, but it is rovert-related

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 7, 2014

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

MarkC201 TNA Dude • a day ago
Lesnar winning the UFC title was a Dana White manufactured fluke. There's a reason he went back to WWE.

on an article almost as dumb as the comment itself.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't even know where to begin
http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/im-beggin-spike-right-thing-tna/#comment-1555964822

quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S4x65-wL..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

PLAY MY ENTRANCE MUSIC AS YOU READ THIS POST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reality Is Controlled Knowledge,,,,, my proposal to Mr. Russo,,,

R.I.C.K.

---------------

Hello Russo. You now know that I have reached out for your help now. You have been my idol since I was

just a young boy and are still today as I turn 25.I first started out casually watching wrestling and would tune in to see what all the hype was about back in 1999-2000. It wasn't until your hype coming in with Bischoff to be the new faces of the company story lineis what got me hooked. I remember running home from my friends house where I was eating dinner to get home down theroad to watch WCW Nitro in 2000. I got home and there it was. The entire roster gathered in the ring. I was so intrigued. After this first show on April 10 2000 I never missed another episode of WCW Nitro or Thunder. I recorded them all.

The main guy I got into most was Booker T. I have a bunch of rare wrestling stuff dolls of Jeff Jarrett slapnuts, Bagwell, Booker T, Steiner , and Goldberg. I could tell the difference in the product even back then when you were not around it would quickly get stale. I didn't know that much about your real influence then yet. Not until WCW closed, watched the Invasion realized WWE sucked and just completely quit watching and then picked up on TNA after reading some wrestling magazines talking about former WCW guys there. The first episode I watched of TNA was you unmasking as Mr Wrestling III. TNA was awesome. Sports Entertainment Xtreme is one of the most underrated wrestling groups ever. Some of the story lines and angles you guys pulled off back then were pure gold. And you were still working with a lot of those wrestlers who really had it then. Glen Gilberti, Sanders, Disgraceland, Raven vs. Jarrett, Raven vs. AJ , AJ vs DLO, Russo vs. Tradition... These were my favorite moments in TNA. They are why I created the name TNARICK . The Rick part added in from my efed name Slick Rick who was Russo's picture as well.

I noticed quickly that you never were really going to be given a chance again after those years were over.

For some reason everyone on top wants to hold you back. You never deserved that Russo, you are a creative genius and should be praised by every wrestling fan in the internet wrestling community. Instead they try to bash you and call you names. I met Marty2Hotty on the original TNA Wrestling fan site, totalnonstop.net and he helped the young merealize it was you behind all those magic years I loved. From there I supported you nonstop. I created groups of Russo fans to battle Tradition on the internet. From TNS, to tnarevolution, then I created my own website. Anti-Tradition. For awhile it was actually the #1 forum in the world for actual TNA wrestling discussion. I used common sense and spammed, advertised the website all over the net to get members. (and I was only like 13-15 years old at this time. I was 2003 when I first created it. Whatever that would make me.

Anyways from the moment I started defending you people in the Internet Wrestling Community labeled me as a "troll" . Just because I wanted to support a creative genius who was responsible for so many of wrestling's magic moments that people love so much. But because I want to support you I am a troll? I ran with it. I pretty much defended you to the point of making myself look goofy. I would make myself the idiot

of the situation to get as much of a reaction that I could pull off. At one point I was even 1 of 5 or so moderators first chosen on the official TNA boards. I can play any type of character. I can be a nice guy or I can be a complete idiot. I think being outcasted so much on wrestling boards were part of what

made me so depressed in life. I always thought I was so different. I've lived with severe depression for many years now, and to top it off I am extremely shy as well. It led to me eventually dropping out of school and getting my General Education Diploma. I want one chance at the big times and I know a way I can help you and you can help me mr Russo. I have the ultimate swerve that will rock the entire wrestling community.

The people that have bashed you and tried to disgrace you for all of these years. I want to come to Pyro and Bally Hoo website debuting some of my videos. Here are samples I made for a wrestling forum

of kind of what the TNARICK "The Legend" character is. He is a internet troll who supports the most hated man in wrestling Vince Russo. This is heat right here off the bat.

He eventually leads to a video proposal for Vince Russo to finally meet him in the ring. (I am going to raise money for you to run a Pyro and Ballyhoo Wrestling show. P&BW Pyro & Ballyhoo Wrestling.

Mr. Russo excepts on his podcast. Videos are shown of the real me. And my dream to meet my wrestling idol at this show. Babyface character who is just the real me.

Anyways then we finally do the show. Russo comes out first. Makes his speech about how how much it means to be able to reach out to somebody and be a positive influence in their life. Rick comes out. Rick breaks down and is crying in the ring. He starts his promo

Rick "all these years all I ever wanted was to meet you. It was all it was ever about. It has touched my heart that everyone came to the show tonight to support Russo and p & b w . It meant so much finally achieving that dream..

::Rick puts his hands over his face::

Rick : You know whats funny. I told all of you internet sheep for all these years how big of idiots you are. Dave Meltzer , Dixie Carter, Vince Mcmahon. Its time for a change. Its time for us to take things into our own hands. And if you want to sit back and believe these dirt sheets then you can bite me. Because there is one thing you didn't know about Rick the Legend. It's that I am Victor Venom. I wrote for the big times magazine years ago and I have finally traveled back to present time to take back over the business. And I even got a new motto. R I C K . Reality Is Controlled Knowledge

And Russo. There is nobody better to do it with then you.

::Russo and Rick hug::

----

[img] http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.c... [/img]

This will be an amazing show. We can use your podcast to hype it up, facebook group, I wall spam it across the net, and flyer the towns and surrounding towns. I am even thinking we get Disco and Mike Sanders involved if you can pull it off to be part of the show. Please let me know if you will give me a chance to live my dream and be part of your website debuting my character. It would mean so much to me and would defiantly be the most exciting thing I have done in my life.

Here is links to some of the stuff I have done to support you over the years:

http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/a...

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra753f8bc64... [/img]

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra653f8bca2... [/img]

Those are all fan pics of supporters of my old Anti-Tradition website and fan signs made.

Vicky Venom has sadly passed away since then and her spirit will def. be one of our characters.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hK86Y9Sq..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

1 hour 14 minutes into that link you see a TNS Fears TNARICK sign that a member of the audience in the "Sabin Section" who posted on my forum brought to the show. It was all part of my war vs. Tradition on the net.

[img] http://uppix.com/f-tnarickhate... [/img]

A screen shot I saved of me invading the ROHWrestling AOL Chatroom back in 2002-2003. I was absolutely the most hated man alive in their thanks to being a fan of you.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline...

Fantasy TNA show I wrote where I also came up with the "VKM" initials for a stable before they came to tv.

http://s3.zetaboards.com/Anti_...

The TNA fantasy impact series I wrote with Siakalypse another poster on the old VinceRusso.net forums where you, percy pringle, and ed ferrara briefly posted.

So many great characters were made in these 7 or so shows. If only I had the chance to take it to another level.

[img] http://uppix.com/f-tomko53f8c2... [/img]

Heavyweight Champion Tomko who won the belt but cared more about doing

[img] http://uppix.com/f-trytan53f8c... [/img]

Trytan / Ryan Wilson who would play multiple characters on the show, a member of the Fox Sports Net Wrestling Outcasts as well. FSNWO. Scott Steiner going to the retirement home to rescue his brother Rick.

[img] http://uppix.com/f-kennyking53... [/img]

Elix Skipper in his lawsuit against extends appearing on the Kenny King live show

[img] http://uppix.com/f-court53f8c4... [/img]

Hoyt Benoit and his case on Judge Rudy,,,

[img] http://uppix.com/f-creepers53f... [/img]

Hoyt Benoit pissing on Moolahs grave, aswell as the creepers creeping in the background

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ryan53f8c4f... [/img]

The President of Extendz Ryan Wilson getting ready to perform surgery on Elix Skipper who is discomforted by his small member compared to his peers in Triple X,,,,

[img] http://uppix.com/f-daniels53f8... [/img]

The gay stalker Christopher Daniels doing anything he can to get close to AJ Styles who is freaked out by the whole thing. Even hiding under the shark boy mask to get a feel and freaking AJ out during the match,,,,

[IMG] http://uppix.com/f-vince53f8c6... [/IMG]

RealVince hosing down the nuns

[img] http://uppix.com/f-locker53f8c... [/img]

The drunken Kurt Angle who is a threat to the company and on death watch 24-7 causing havoc,, and Steiner with a prison break out

I even later submitted this series to Glen Gilbertis contest he was hosting on wrestlezone.com and he commented about me in the finish.

"I expected most of the Impacts to be as bad as they were. I could categorically tell you what was right and wrong with each individual submission, but this site doesn't pay me enough. The main problem is that nobody really understands what the term "written show" means. Of course everyone had their ideas and angles, and TNARICK proved that he's got way too much time on his hands."

------------

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra153f8bd5c... [/img]

I was thinking even if we go on with more shows we could bring in my "realVince" character from this fantasy series. It is you playing a Authority Figure where it is the real you. The Christian you. The babyface authority who always accidentally goes against everything the dirt sheets stand for. He wants to do babyface actions but in reality always ends up being the bad guy or situations end up wrong. A character to mock the IWC as well. Booking tons of pole matches, making crazy stips etc. Funny stuff. The Vince Russo character is the most hated on the internet and to enter this modern day age of wrestling we need to exploit it to the max! It is easy money.

-----------

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra1053f8bd8... [/img]

Anyways Mr. Russo here it all is. I'm offering it out to you like this. You can be a part of this and we could turn this partnership between the two of us into millions of dollars. You can finally have full influence over a show. I want you to help develop the Rick The Legend character more and help come up with video ideas too for the website if you have any. If you want to leave that up to me to figure out on my own thats fine as well.

Give me that one break that I need! This is my cry for help.

Here are sample videos of the TNARICK the legend character. It is just starting out and I have never acted before but I promise you I can master it. I can do anything I put my mind to.

sample vids:

ps: turn up your volume

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BWTB6xc_..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR50vqCh..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VeZWEHMG..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5qQBe_jt..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5z0Exx8z..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

---

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bWn9oYM7..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

TNARICK-The Cartoon Preview somebody created about me.

---

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra953f8bda3... [/img]

Me being a part of your website alone with rally message boards with IWC around the net, and I will be spamming your website as well and promoting it to go along with my vids and character being a part of it.

Google search "TNARICK" and "Russo" with quotations and I bet you will find lots of me battling in your name from the past. Hope you read it all and checked out all of my links. Thanks for your time and please give me a response.

"Titz N Azz" Rick the Legend.

---

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra253f8bd37... [/img]

Now I want you to know who will be the sponsorship for the company as well. server.war2.ru . The best game in the world. Just check it out. I am a administrator there and have been running tournaments,

keeping players online, spamming, and trying to help these guys keep their game alive. Wait how can such a bad guy like TNARICK be doing such good things for another community online? Oh yes I know why because they respect me very much. They treat me the same way that I would treat someone. Not like the IWC who will bash Russo, and Bash Rick just for being his fan.

Here are some of "The Dark Warrior" DW BuRnT's videos.

Someday there will be a feud between DW BuRnT & TNARICK .

---

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3FZ6pWdJ..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WF4yNWel..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eXy8H18r..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

---

Now you want to get to know the real me? I am kind to all others. I believe in Jesus Christ and I just use these characters as a outlet to make myself look dumb in order to try to get a laugh out of somebody. I want everyone in the world to just be kind to one another. It would really surprise you to see what the real me is like. If you asked me for my last hundred dollars I would give it to you. I never mean any harm to anyone that I "troll",,,, what I like to call it is entertain. Is everything I said really the real me,,, or did you just get owned again?

---

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra353f8bd13... [/img]

My big idea for P & B Wrestling is to take everything at a behind the scenes look at the creative side of the business as it takes place. Also the results for every show will be posted on the website and along with all of the creative brainstorms. The website will also use the best ideas from the fans who post comments on the site. This idea is the reason why its ok for me to be posting all of these spoilers about the show now. With the shows ideas and matches already printed you will get to see the chance of how the wrestlers get into what they are told to do. Everyone who comes to work for us will be properly told what is going

to happen and if they are ok with it before it happens. I think all of your connections in wrestling will be able to find us a good camera crew etc.

The TNARICK Character will never wrestle a match. He will always avoid the situation that rises and someone manage to escape.

---

[img] http://uppix.com/f-ra453f8bce8... [/img]

I will be loyal to you forever Russo and really want to start a partnership between the two of us where two guys who really "get it" about the business can benefit from each other. Please think it over.

PS: I need you to make a video for me. I am willing to pay you $100 before you do it if you want. I want you to say the following on camera in a video

"TPWW you messed with the wrong guys. I sent my friend Titz N Azz Rick the legend out to destroy the IWC many years ago using my Vic Venom powers. You need to recognize that now the dirt sheets, dave meltzer, and the entire wrestling world will be at war with TNARICK & Vince Russo sponsored by The Dark Warrior courtesy of pyroandballyhoo.com . Keep checking in because we are about to shake the landscape of professional wrestling. And Owen Brown....... I challenge you to a brown hole special match"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dario the Wop posted:

The links are down :(

ah crap, I tried to maintain it but if you click the link there's a gang of photos and stuff that will break your brain.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

We will still focus on headline news and stories that advance the TNA Narrative.

The TNA Narrative is "Guys, everything's fine. Guys. Guys? Where are you going?"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

So they're The Acolytes, pre APA?

Or Kronik, take your pick. Kronik is probably a better analog for their wrestling ability.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

You must have been because it takes some serious drug use to like that tag team.

No one on earth was smoking more weed than me in the late 90's and I still hated Kronik. I think it's because they had what should've been a stoner gimmick with no indication of that in their actual characters at all.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Under the vegetable posted:

Their promos were wall to wall weed puns.

That's what I mean, that was the beginning and end of the gimmick. At least I believed that RVD was high all the time (because he was).

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

He's not even in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame you mark

Uh he actually is in the S.H.I.T.H.O.U.S.E , The only legit HOF please pay attention to your own show

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

mods please change my name to Davey Boy Mootzer.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mods, you know what to do

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

Is that guy trying to theorize that Wrestling Observer didn't exist prior to TNA bashing?

Sure is (or at least is trying to cast doubt that it existed prior to the internet). It's been a work all along.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

How is this guy real

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

He's not, he's a troll.

He's been on this schtick a while if that's the case.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

Didn't Universal rent out TNA's soundstage to other people, so Impact wasn't able to go back there?

Everything that's happened to TNA - leaving Spike, leaving the Impact Zone, etc was all a part of the SECRET PLAN

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh Phenom, that's every Aries tweet.

#askquestions

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

Didn't you read what Phenom said??? Don't ask any questions!!

He's having a difficult day OKAY

Yeah guys, if Dixie is transparent enough to tweet something this specific about Impact why wouldn't she tell us that the company she's promoting is dead? GEEZE

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This is approaching (okay okay, it's blown clear past) religious hysteria.

"Dixie, please use the letter S in your tweet if you have a new deal"

e: Hey TNA fans, what do you think of Kong?

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Nov 13, 2014

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

I just wonder, when you're that deeply entrenched, what excuses people like that are going to make when/if TNA inevitably folds. Is it THEN Dixie's fault? Or does the failure of her company only martyr her that much more?

From what I've seen, these people will be calling it a 'hiatus' until literally everyone involved in TNA is working elsewhere. And after that point, it'll be the fault of the IWC and Vince McMahon and Dave Meltzer and jilted ex-employees and JR and NJPW and Bob and Janice and everyone on the planet but Dixie.

How can you blame her? She's just a mom.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

God Of Paradise posted:

I always thought it was strange how wrestling fans openly talk about wanting the head honcho of the show they watch each week, month after month, year after year to die. Seems kind of drastic when you could just stop watching the product.

I've definitely heard people talk about wanting Gary Bettman dead and I'm like 85% sure I've read more than one published editorial openly talking about it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ilu stardog

I think cuckulating is technically what she does to Serge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

the best is the one reply to this claiming that HHH stole the heel owner role from Dixie, as if it had never been done before TNA arrived

I think that post is saying that a heel owner playing on the perceptions of their real life persona (HHH buries people, Dixie is incompetent) is something stolen from Dixie, which is patently false but slightly less dumb.