Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

A violent knife-wielding rapist "sounds like a dick"? I'd hate to see what smokeygreen420 considers to be an actual threat

e: besides legacy wrestlers, I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

some douchebag posted:

I'm starting to believe Asuka thinks this whole thing is real. WWE management doesn't have the heart to tell her it's not real that your winning all the time. Not only dosen't she speak it, probably dosen't understand English either. Watch her with the Miz. She looks at him like he's a pinwheel. Didn't understand how to sell that the Miz was making fun of her. I was laughing at her complete disconnect to what the Miz was saying. 

Sure, buddy, it's Asuka who's the dum-dum, not the condescending fuckhead implying she's literally too stupid to know what's going on around her and why she's here

as if Mister Sentence Fragments here would even know what comprehension of another language looks like

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

That “Blast From The Past” idea sounds like a fantastic way for guys like Bret Hart and Steve Austin to die or irrecoverably ruin their bodies on live TV

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

I think the most depressing part about that entire thing is that the kid is only 17 or 18. He lamented in another post about not being able to buy a Wrestlemania Travel Package (despite making GBS threads on the company in every other thread). The fact that he already has these views at that age disheartens me. I've been taught tolerance and acceptance growing up, but apparently the younger generations aren't being taught that.

I like to think of it as having lots of time left for him to become a better person

at least, that's what I tell myself...

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

This person needs serious help. Jesus Christ.

or, failing that, maybe he needs tickets to The Manliest Royal Rumble, being held deep within the bowels of an active volcano

no, deeper than that, dude, you gotta dive into the lava, where the Ultimate Warrior and the Macho Man and Chris Benoit and all your favorite real men are waiting for you, their number one fan

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Finally, incontrovertible proof of Roman Reigns’ habitual and shameless wank pheasantry

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Just to be sure we've covered all our bases, the actual belts and trophies and whatnot will be clumsy sprite art haphazardly edited into the hands/on the waists/over the shoulders of champions, right?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Please tell me that whoever wrote that was imprisoned for crimes against scansion and/or aggravated assault on the concept of rhyme

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Two Beans posted:

That 200 million could have been spent oppressing women, political activists, and human rights workers, but instead it's spent oppressing the WWE Universe.

so if you think about it, that makes us WWE viewers the real heroes, suffering godawful booking so that others don't suffer worse

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

I think I'm more offended by the idea he likes Hacksaw Jim Duggan

I'll have you know that Hacksaw Jim Duggan is part of one of my favorite moments in all the professional wrestling I've ever watched: Bobby Heenan's insuppressible gales of laughter at the suggestion that ol' Hacksaw is a man of intelligence

seriously, it's great

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at Oct 28, 2018 around 05:55

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

This dude is going to be melting down for weeks.

Chernobyl City Gamer

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

You, a BLITHERING IDIOT: wow an anticapitalist Champion! So cool, so woke

Me, a ridiculously sexy and popular brain genious: if he's so woke, how come...**dramatic pause for vape hit**...he's a straight white guy? Wrap it up liberal Bryanailures, the BIG DOG REIGNS supreme!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm not Lex Luger

Though sometimes I get mad like him

And we're about as equally ambulatory these days

well, you're probably already better on the mic

for whatever that's worth

e: to be fair, part of that is because Foochs explains himself, whereas something like the introduction of the Total Package practically chokes out your higher cognitive abilities with the sheer number of Questions it raises, and yet the only explanation consisted of more poses

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at Jan 29, 2019 around 00:04

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

coconono posted:

Is that a rat tail?

looks to me like a mismanaged business up front and a store-brand soda punch and stale sheet cake "party" in the back

clearly we're in the presence of a modern Adonis, here

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

the last CCG tweet there made me shudder irl

very

it comes off exactly like he’s given a lot of thought to just where the metaphorical line is, and how closely he can sidle up to it and rub its shoulders as he stands right behind it

like, immediately behind that line

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Christ, Gyro Man, confine it to your erotic RP tumblr

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Venomous posted:

So I tweeted about how Ronda Rousey is a TERF and I received this in response

https://twitter.com/problematicdbp/...0842634240?s=21

cis people suck

why is it that the most outspoken gatekeepers of “real manhood and womanhood” can’t fuckin conduct themselves like gentlemen or ladies

sorry about our fuckheads, Venomous

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I feel personally attacked by the fact this lunch existed at some point in history.

I have consumed some pathetic-looking repasts in my day, because there’s lots of food that tastes better than it looks, and anyway the most important parts are that it nourish you and that you enjoy it with folks you like and respect

but that plate, hoo boy

a chunk of potato-like material, re-reheated chicken from the discount table at the grocery store deli, macarubber and cheesesque sauce, and a heapin’ helpin’ of vomit with mango chutney

that is how you tell someone that you have nothing but contempt and disgust in your heart for them, in the language of food

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dangerous Person posted:

Somebody think of the blonde people

way ahead of you
/

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i read something on another forum (not this one) about how michael elgin didnt do anything wrong and that everyone is mad about it and that's why they dislike him. i think it was on GameFAQs.com

can’t help but feel like you deserve a better class of message board

have you heard of this place called some thing that is awful, dot comm

it ain’t perfect, I’ll grant you, but I’m pretty sure that willingly inflicting GameFAQs on yourself is a sign of possible depression

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

hottest takes on AEW I've seen have been "how was this any different from indie shows. young bucks and tag matches were just full of people 'doing stuff' and that's it"

people who do stuff are just the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

gotta call your shot i guess

if I had the level of blithe self-assurance embodied in Markcus’ tweet, I believe my life would have been a radically different one

not sure if I’m envious of that or grateful for it