Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I’d like to see Ronda pull out a sliced bread #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Geno from CSS had a gimmick during the height of All Red Everything mania that he was way into her and that actually she was the greatest ever. I don’t know how sincere he was about it.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

How the gently caress do you not put Jinder in that spot

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

E; ditto

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Oct 7, 2019

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

My favorite part of that tweet is that there is absolutely zero engagement. No retweets, no replies, no faves.

kenny’s hair is just ziggler’s hair

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

The guy knocking Okada has an Okada profile picture. Pretty sure he’s just a troll. His pinned tweet is how the real Americans storyline was great because it’s anti-SJW. He posted it 7 hours ago.

E: And now he changed his profile pic to Finn Balor but his cover photo is the young bucks :psyduck:

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Apr 1, 2020

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Who could have guessed that @bayleyismygod is overly emotionally attached to the wwe

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah I think Charlotte is a good but not great worker who would be good but not great anywhere else. She’d probably be better liked elsewhere though by virtue of not being booked like HHH.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

"you deserve respect and will get it" isn't a fortune it's what a psychopath says in the mirror every morning before putting on their badge

:sbahj:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

They’ll probably just find away to shoehorn in Johnny Gargano again so they can chump him out.

What happened to Ciampa?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

lol ill pretend u said news at 18

:drat:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Alaois posted:

i mean there's so much evidence that Vince McMahon is a good person like

when he

ah

hm

He’s rich. People believe in prosperity gospel. QED.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

“You’re all just losers who’ve never run successful businesses!” - man with Daffy Duck avatar

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

I’m also willing to bet that wwe forbade anyone who might have made a video from doing so

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah this strikes me as a real weird thing to have an internet meltdown about.

Like god forbid the dark order compete in the same hallowed tournament as such legendary teams as Toru Yano & Colt Cabana or bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Think you got the wrong Drake. Ref Drake Wuertz is the QAnon guy. AFAIK Drake Maverick is not involved with that stuff.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah doesn’t every aew PPV draw more buys than like an entire year’s worth of TNA PPVs during their peak

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

:wtc:

I want to believe that’s a joke, but it reads just real enough to be some weirdo’s fan fiction that he really wants to come true

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

“Le modz”

Are these people 12 year olds who got cryogenically frozen in 2009?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

japanese wrestling relies on the more technical side of things

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1350625784994668546?s=20

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 17, 2021

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

History of the Fiend, Part 1

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Imagine thinking Ryo of all people was the realest wrestler in the Japanese bracket. Those thirty second-long dancing wind-up chops are a shoot, brother!

Just more proof that these people don’t actually watch the shows or do the slightest research. They probably just looked at the promo graphic and decided who “looked tough”

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

I'd rather watch Maki Itoh than Bobby Lashley, a man who I have spent my entire life wondering what the gently caress the deal is about putting him everywhere

He big

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

MotU posted:

chocopro loving pervert here, I was even patreon backer #69

Nice

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Phoenix is also like the 9th biggest market in the country

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

I can feel only pity for those who cannot appreciate a good no-sell.

A properly used no sell is the best thing in wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Classical Male Punk