Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
She could have all the proof in the world and it wouldn't matter to most of those people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

what is it about pro wrestling that attracts the mentally ill like this?

I mean, all fandoms do, it definitely isn't as bad as video games, but jesus christ

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I read through that thread and I'm genuinely shocked that promotion is still running shows

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Ruby Riot working the marks

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

"Cancer Lamesnar"

mods?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

there are a lot of wrestling fans that still get very offended when people call it "fake"

like shouldn't that be something you get over in middle school

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I, too, enjoy praising WWE for things that they haven't done yet and are extremely unlikely to do

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i'm the complete misunderstanding of what "over/under" means

also touring a country isn't exactly the same as accepting massive amounts of money to take part in their global goodwill propaganda

Low Desert Punk fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Apr 25, 2018

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Hes right

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Baron Corbin posted:

games.... they're not just for kids, anymore....

since when

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChairshotGreg/status/997202862680625152

I don't know who this guy is but he's mentally ill

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Takuan posted:

Does that guy have any knowledge

no

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Benne posted:

Today in "Shaze Seltzer lying about TNA again"

https://twitter.com/syxxpakk/status/998707973991084032

I still don't get how Meltzer gets people fighting mad when he's the most innocuous, harmless journalist alive

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

what a mark

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

coconono posted:

Corey Graves

what a maroon

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

A real e-fed promo I just found posted:

The camera turns on and walks to a dim lit room. There is a long table and on that table is a peice of paper that reads in big letters
"THE KILLER" under that it says contract and gives a generous offer of 1 million dollars a yr. Then the camera zooms out and THE KILLER is sitting there in a nice leather jacket and his new killer is gunna kill you tank top.he shows off his new tattoo on his bicept of a tiger and wolf head. Then he looks into the camera and begins to speak.

" I dont know if i should accept this offer or not. Veronica moon i promise you this sunday at the tounament of bruises you will not get the average killer in that ring that you got used to facing. You will get the violent and sadistic killer that i once was. The ruthless and no cares in the world killer. Im fighting for my lively hood here. Im fighting for my family and my life. If i can not beat you this sunday. Why should i even be here in GWA. IF i cant do what i do best i should i do what i do in the ring. These fans deserve the best that GWA offers with that said if i cant get it done one more time i will walk away at the end of this season."

Killer pauses for a moment and takes a drink of his pepsi. And picks up the contract then begins to speak.

" This is a 1 million dollar contract from the front office. The front office wants me to sign again. See i been here a while this is very generous of the front office. But see if i cant beat veronica moon and become a two time world heavyweight champion why should i renew this contract"

Killer looks in the camera and says "if i win ill resign but yall gunna need to resend me a new contract because as of right now"

Killer makes sure the camera sees him he grabs the contract again and grabs a lighter out of his pocket and lights the contract on fire and throws it on the table and walks away.

As the camera fades to black the camera sees the contract get engolfed in flames then the camera fades to black........

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

They're right

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

The Chris Regal Memorial Thread for Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions: use that Brillo hair to clean up my junk

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

anybody that regularly posts about wrestling on twitter is brokebrained, hth

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Inokism rules, it's too bad it attracts even more extremely online mouthbreathers than modern wrestling

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

billionaires aren't human, hth

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

the sheer hatred the russo morons have for Dave, an innocuous middle-aged man that loves roller derby, is really pathetic

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Ronda loving sucks

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Alaois posted:

the company that hired her venerates the Ultimate Warrior every year

That doesn't make her not a bigoted idiot

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

wwe kayfabing a leukemia diagnosis would be so awful it would loop around to being hilarious

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

*extremely Raven voice*

What a mark

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Some people think its a laff to use known social network Twitter to pretend to be a (specific, actual) wrestler and cut promos on other RPers and announce alliances with them and occasionally use the fact that people can't tell you're not actually Sonya DeVille to get hundreds of well meaning dollars on GoFundMe.

they also gently caress each other in DMs

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

isn't nwowolfpacTV like literally a 40 year old NEET

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Dacap posted:

I actually would like to see Rock vs Taka Michinoku

Yeah, that would own

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I hate how the toxicity of "foreign wrestlers and wrestlers under a certain size cant draw money" has permeated so much of wrestling

Someone should tell them Bruno Sammartino was like 5'9

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Emphasis mine.

I love how its OUR fault the product is so bad apparently. And that its wrong to be a fan of Daniel or Becky.

This is some advanced bootlicking

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I sent two tweets in August, you must notta gottem
Probably was a problem with the Twitter servers or something

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Benne posted:

Basically for whatever the new signings may lack in "star power," they're exactly the type of smart, out-of-the-box signings that AEW can turn into stars with the right pushes. They clearly have big plans for Kylie Rae, who has the potential to be their top woman babyface. People like Sonny Kiss and Nyla Rose have an appeal that can extend much further beyond "filling a niche" in their roster (I think Kiss in particular is a massive breakout star waiting to happen). Using and featuring those people alongside the established draws (we all know Omega and Jericho are selling the tickets, but they won't be around forever) is how you build a well-balanced roster with both short- and long-term growth potential.

But yeah, AEW is actually a failure because Sasha Banks and The Revival didn't waltz up to the podium in their best Lex Luger Nitro shirts or whatever the gently caress these people were expecting.

great post. I agree with everything. That's what I'm excited the most about, AEW homegrown talent. Giving guys a legitimate shot to get over on television and building new stars. Those things have been gone for so long from WWE

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

WolfpacTV is an impressively funny gimmick

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

totally normal and healthy

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/KrisPLettuce/status/1112644062329425921

:thunk:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheFrayMovement/status/1112560496731975680

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I've never understood why wwe fans feel the need to defend the honor of a psychopathic billionaire at every opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

gotta call your shot i guess