Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

TL posted:

Honestly, by this point, I'd be more surprised to see Stone Cold come back for a match. It's been twelve years. I can't think of anyone coming back from a longer layoff.

Sting hasn't been in a ring since WCW went under

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Remember when Kalisto was going to be unmasked and get a gay hairstylist gimmick? Metsfan is the best

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Metsfan is a gift that will never stop giving and I hope he never actually goes away

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

MassRafTer posted:

In case everyone didn't get sick of TNAMecca a few months ago:

This man does not like Jeff Jarrett.

I hope he eventually #JoinsTheForce

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
How is the mecca reacting to Shave Seltzer making GBS threads on the company today?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I think it's funny that wrestling fans go nuts on Meltzer when any "journalist" of a "reputable" sport is wrong just as much if not more than him and is also routinely fed utter bullshit by agents/players and regurgitates it with no thought behind it.

Imagine if the only dude writing about pro wrestling was Jon Heyman or Adam Schefter

Jon Heyman is the greatest writer ever born

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
How do the TNA fansites feel about The Force's huge day.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I'm going to be really happy when one of the reddit mods does a tell all blog post about the poo poo MetsFan told them

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
The TNA memes account is not happy that the Addiction got a big gently caress TNA chant. I can't wait until they find out Okada was laughing at it

https://twitter.com/impactmemes/status/598708002103775232

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
What happens to the fansites if TNA actually does go under? Do they migrate to a new company?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Would Vince even want the tapes for anything more then just to hoard them so no one else could have them?

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
The Mecca is going to blame the ROHbots for not watching the product and telling others to not watch it as a ploy to destroy TNA so ROH can mine more of its talent

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015

CoolCat posted:

Out of interest, what are your guys thought's on the r/squaredcirle community?

It gave us the MetsFan banishment saga so its inherently good

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
They kind of have to put Sheamus on as early as possible to keep the idea of him cashing in on the back of our minds though

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
The perks of being a part of the cbs family

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Nom De Plume is the best long con gimmick of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Can #HisNameIsTyrus hang with Strong BJ?