Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I hope he gets a medal from stamford when the war is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I look forward to people finding the alt he immediately re-regged because twitter does not actually care about getting rid of people like him

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

And that's not to say I don't want Brandi on the show, just not in this confusing, not particularly well written storyline.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

She moves and talks like she is made of wood

Monotone rear end wrestler

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ric Flair would have also been a generic lump of clay if he was solely trained by the performance center

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

And they've got Kairi Sane and her role is "Asuka's little sidekick"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It's a testament to her skill that she took the role and has made it incredibly charming and entertaining. It's still a gross misuse of her talent.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That guy sounds like dril most of the time

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nyla also did a great job of selling Riho as a believable threat while being physically imposing on her.

She's good, y'all.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Riho worked Shoko as the bigger wrestler as well, but even then they still referenced how much physically stronger Nakajima was.

That match also ruled because they were comfortable going 100mph for huge stretches of it

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I mean, I think I know why I'm asking this, but what in the gently caress is Elite Championship Wrestling

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Whoa there, Foxy, pump those brakes before you totally melt down

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The only black cultural icons Vince has ever heard of were MLK and James Brown

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Lid posted:

Hey now clearly he knew Malcolm X too as you can see by him making Xavier into Scary Angry Black Man.

I would argue that in Vince's mind, all black men are scary and angry

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

lol

god what a piece of poo poo Vince is

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That guy is super truculent for a dude who also meekly goes all cop respecter to any actual wrestler he's tweeting at

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

"You don't like it? Find the DOOR"

two tweets later

"surely it's every young wrestler that's the reason for these cratering ratings. Either them or the FANS"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

"Objectivity is key!" - a man who owns enough WWE stock that he brags about it on twitter

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Any wrestler who doesn't tweet about how rad the mist gimmick is is doing it wrong

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Tajiri is the best worker in the world because all wrestlers that use poison mist are tied for first

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Lid posted:

Meanwhile The Rock and Chris Jericho spent their entire careers putting over new stars to their own sacrifice.

And on more than one occasion, they did so only to have HHH come in behind them and squash the poo poo out of that same guy!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ric Flair made an entire career out of getting his rear end beat for 59 minutes and crawling out of town as champ on a technicality

HHH has not

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

MassRafTer posted:

Ric Flair's drawing power was definitely hurt when Dusty started booking him that way. It wasn't always the case.

Ah, my intent was to slam HHH for not being anywhere near the seller Flair has always been. Flair is many negative things but he has always been more than willing to show his rear end and take a beating.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

hunnert car pileup posted:

funny thing is the few things HHH actually is good at are bumping and showing rear end, but he's gotta show everyone what a tough badass he supposedly is

good snap

take a bump

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I ended up watching that whole seminar. Just easygoing basics, going over fluidity and a little psychology on movement.

"I rarely bump when warming up. I'm a pussy, I don't like getting hurt."

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The "injured Kairi and then continued to wail on her" part is recent. After her and Asuka's WM match, she did an interview on the website where she was emotionally saying how much she respected Asuka 'as a wife, and as a mother, and as a competitor' in a way that people were like "what"

Turns out she probably inadvertently said something about Asuka's personal life that isn't public knowledge.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

lol they just sent a poo poo ton of their food to Asuka for a youtube thing

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

My favorite thing about bad opinion twitter is the inevitable followup tweet to their ratio-dunking.

They all look the exact same: "Ohhhh I made the ____________ mad, did I? Awww am I the one being crucified now? Well I guess I'm just a MARTYR THEN"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

They are 200% going to job Io out to Charlotte and probably mortally wound her heel gimmick in the process

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

"Surely Lucy will let me kick the football this time"

-Alex

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The Performance Center spends all that time doing crossfit bullshit and yet they wrestle a low-tempo style and everyone is blown up anyways

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Benne posted:

I remember when the NFL Draft world was all in a tizzy over Margus Hunt, an Estonian shotput guy who had literally less than a year of football experience, but he was 6'8 and built like a brick shithouse, so there was a ridiculous amount of hype over his perceived upside. The Bengals drafted him in the second round and he predictably went on to do fuckall in the NFL.

Also every year people go crazy over some 6'4 receiver before remembering that he can't run routes or catch a ball to save his life, and Brock Osweiler still gets paychecks despite his long and proven track record of being a poo poo QB because he's 6'7. WWE isn't the only sports league that still gets seduced by "goddamn lookit how tall he is!!!"

The Detroit Lions.txt

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

We've gotten to the bottom of it: the guy fired for being racist thinks the racism isn't all that bad and is in fact good

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

RealFoxy posted:

You'd have to be more specific because he tweets literally a thousand times a day or more

And I bet a hundred of them are poorly-masked subtweets directed at Dave

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

What does that word salad even mean

He still has no idea how the English language is formed

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

cunny mcalister posted:

Then let him post here again and people won't have to mine for his poo poo opinions, they will just be posted. This partial ban thing is just him posting, but with more steps.

This is a remarkably terrible idea you've come up with, my dude

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

One thing that I remember from his time here was that he'd post poorly written nonsense, claim it was because of phone posting (and not just not being careful).

Then he would claim he was being misrepresented (he almost never was) and dig himself into a deeper, weirder, more racist hole.

This would go on for like 8 pages each time, every thread, every day, until a mod would come in to yell at everyone.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That was very amusing because for a lot of us it was the realization that "oh, he just does this gimmick everywhere he goes"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nobody else will have him at this point so the only place left for him to go was "twitter fascist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

He's a piss-poor writer but he also does not in any way deserve the benefit of the doubt so I'm more than willing to accept being hoodwinked on occasion by whatever he thinks is "sarcastic" chud behavior