Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh I know, but it takes it to a whole other level to have him screaming about having the power, a reference to a show that....well, since TNA's demographic is well above 50 years old, probably a good amount of their audience will get, actually.

Actually, according to noted business expert Dixie Carter, TNA's demographic is 10 years younger than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

super macho dude posted:

Proud to announce the re-posting of Chris Regal's stupid wrestling fan opinion to a multi-year contract to Rowdy Ringsports.

Congrats. He will carry the brand well into the future.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

DJExile posted:

i will fight that person IRL

hell, same

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Xerzes posted:

No, Sid's promos are fun.

agreed, for whatever reason I always liked Sid

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

has anyone replied to TNAMecca's tweet with some variety of "Congrats. He will carry the brand into the future"?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Mecca:

It's been awhile since the salad days of Shave Seltzer, but here's Jim Whorenette and the Fartyz.

e: also

His finisher can be the Shera Sickle

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The really sad thing is that Hulk Hogan has never returned to the Impact Zone, despite making his name in TNA

neither has Ric Flair - you know he went on to win the NWA Heavyweight Title 9 times? Impressive haul for a TNA Original imo

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

You get home on a Sunday night and all you want to do is go back to reading Babinsacks. This is my favorite.

It hits all the highlights. Bragging that he gets free stuff? Bruno name drop? All there. Bizarre rant about ROH ripping off WWE by giving Jay Lethal two belts, now that's Joe.

That one ranks pretty high on the WTBS (Words to Bruno Scale) - he may yet produce a column that doesn't mention Bruno at all!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The biggest reason I've been unable to take Dolph Ziggler seriously is the name. It's terrible.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

One of Scott Keith's Five Moves of Doom was a bulldog? What about the inverted atomic drop?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

SatansOnion posted:

A violent knife-wielding rapist "sounds like a dick"? I'd hate to see what smokeygreen420 considers to be an actual threat :stare:

e: besides legacy wrestlers, I mean

probably tumblr SJWs

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MotU posted:

whats what with super junior wrestlers

they're a threat to the established NJPW hierarchy, obviously

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

There is no human being on earth who cares less about star ratings than Dave Meltzer. He only does it because for some reason people care about them a lot, so acting like there's some sort of purity to them is incredibly stupid.

People obsessing about his star ratings are far worse than any star rating he's ever given

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

it flows as smoothly as Someone Is Back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

noted SJW Vince McMahon, who gave us "The African Dream" Akeem