Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Her job was to be hilarious and entertaining, so who cares otherwise? She got nuclear heat with two words. There's a ton of people on the roster who would kill to get the reaction she did once, never mind every time they show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TinTower posted:

Sasha also understands basic ring psychology more than most people on the roster. She got nuclear heat for stealing Izzy's headband during the Iron Woman match. :allears:
I've told this story before, but I became a Sasha fan when I went to an NXT house show. She didn't wrestle, but she came out with Becky Lynch who was wrestling Bayley. (Charlotte was champ at the time and came out to support Bayley.) Anyway. Sasha spent most of the match right in front of where I was sitting, and she would trash talk any time I cheered for Bayley and any time Becky did something. That was the moment that she really clicked for me.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Which leads to
http://teamcunt.blogspot.ca/

I mean, we're at secondary sources now. It's pretty much gotta be true.

He's using Chris-Chan's trolls and I don't even know what to think here.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

*Bounces off ropes to post in thread*

Actually you guys are wrong about Dean Ambrose. His offense is as good as my posting!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

Dean Ambrose has a cool jacket and used to pop out of unlikely places to murder Seth Rollins. That's a lot more than say The Miz.

He actually does have a cool jacket and I wish I could find where to buy it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

No, I want the one he actually wears that doesn't have his dumb logo on it and is just a cool leather jacket.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Alain Post posted:

Did Roman have any ****+ games with Georgia Tech?
No one has ****+ games with Georgia Tech.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

syzpid posted:

How would that even work? How do you do a 50/50 (or whatever) split when it comes to creative?

Plus why would you let her keep creative control when her fallback is always "bring back Russo"

It probably just means that when they're doing creative stuff, her vote is worth as much everyone else combined.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I was going to say Seth Rollins broke his leg not his brain, but then I remembered he's Hispanic. Though he's from Iowa, so that probably erases any non-generic whiteboyness.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Legit one of the worst things I've read on Mecca

I really want to know what his theory is, since it's obviously something more than "they post naked pics."

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mine is called "Test" because there's no chance someone will want to look at pictures or videos of a boring, dead wrestler.

RIP Test

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I always love people who don't understand how ratings are even tabulated.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cass always seems really stilted, but he's serviceable and given everything else, I think that's fine, especially if he's given a bit more free reign and becomes more comfortable on the stick.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

surf rock posted:

This Rolling Stone review of last night's PPV is just full of bad opinions. The highlights:

* He doesn't understand the Bayley "thing", thinks she should be turned heel, and says she "sucked all air out of the match"
* He thinks the Owens/Zayn match was ruined by the production values
* He thinks Enzo's promos are poor and that fans are too in-the-tank for NXT products

What the gently caress.

:psyduck:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jenny Angel posted:

Realtalk I could imagine enjoying an angle where Bayley THINKS she's turned heel, like she talks about how she's tired of playing nice and you're gonna see a more vicious side of her, but then all her attempts at heeling are really sweet and charming and the fans continue to cheer the hell out of her

I want to see this, except that I don't think WWE could really get the nuance and it would just kill her character.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Give it a few more days and hopefully the official forum position will be CM Punk and the Young Bucks suck but Eva Marie is the greatest heel of our generation

Accurate.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

St Evan Echoes posted:

gonna be real loving smug when the PSPinion shifts around to Dolph Ziggler having been Always Good again

Also accurate.

Raw is War is peace.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

You know who was REALLY to blame in the death of Owen Hart?

Agreed. Johnson 2016

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seth actually rules.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hey be nice. He works in a bank AND owns his own car!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Remember when Ziggler and Miz had the Battle of Cleveland and the loser had to be billed as from Cleveland?

(That didn't actually happen that way, but I like to pretend it did.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

#AskQuestions sheeple!!!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ESPN will be the dirtiest dirt sheet. That is, bought and paid for advertising for WWE.

Alternatively, Rovert starts a website.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Never realized the level of stimulus the TNA roster provides when they tape in Orlando every 3 months

While he's technically true, I'm sure those restaurants will recover from that rounding error.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He was probably strapped to a car for a lot more than two hours cumulatively, honestly.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Memento posted:

This post reminded me of when I was watching religiously in the early 00s and Angle seemed like he was on the smaller end of the dudes on screen. Then they had an outside broadcast bit of him walking around New York and I realised that he was actually massive.

I met Kane and Trish Stratus at a signing event at a shopping centre near my work around that time and Kane is the single largest individual I have ever seen.

I watched Sisters today and John Cena is absolutely massive compared to everyone else in the movie. Not that he's small for WWE, but he's probably around average.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Haha yeah that was funny when it was posted five days ago!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Platypus Farm posted:

My fantasy is that ellsworth turns into a master manipulator, Magneto-like heel.
No, he went to TNA

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm the catchpharse

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Burpin' Braun and Fartin' Natty should be friends

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm gonna chant "you deserve it" when Brock Lesnar wins the Universal Championship

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Baron Corbyn posted:

I'm going to chant it when Baron Corbin wins the Intercontinental Championship

Yeah, but that will be unironic.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Mecca turns on people even faster than PSP.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wow! Can't wait to find out how the company's owner's daughter fought her way into an executive position!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Not a single skeleton. That's not da motherfuckin share z0ne.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Max Landis sucks more than Dolph Ziggler.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I can't wait for the Usos to split up so Left Uso can finally show his superiority over Right Uso.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endorph posted:

best configuration was when the samoan fat genes hit one of them about a year before the other one

now they're both fat

That was when one wore a shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVyjrV9w6I