Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TNA: BLEH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

Roman should gently caress Dean. They should be a badass gay couple that feud with jilted lover Seth Rollins.

Then they should all kiss.

I'm not a bad gay.

I'm not a good gay.

I'm just THE gay.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think because they're both fat, you need to treat them the same way. Nevermind that Owens is one of the best workers in the business and Nia Jax is very bad.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gavok posted:

From an article with a headline asking if Jinder winning the title is the right call.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check his profile to see his "talent with computers."

If his gimmick was "says he's good at computers (but from the late 90s)" that would rule.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Imagine how big a match with CM Punk, The Rock, AJ Styles, and EC3 would be!

Why no, I don't see which name there doesn't belong with the others!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Who the hell could think anything negative about Kairi? She's a cute Japanese woman who dresses like a pirate and has the best elbow drop ever. What in the world is there to hate?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh, so they're just mad because she's not sleeping with them. Got it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dean Ambrose is the Titty Master

Reigns is the Holocaust Denier

They were both on signs. Can't deny them.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Surgeon must work late since she had a match that night.

I'm honestly really surprised it seems so many people didn't realize she already had implants.

It's because she got implants appropriate for her body size and not huge giant fake ones, which is what most people think when they think of implants. Like I'm pretty sure most people think that implants are always comically oversized because women want the biggest size possible. They don't think of women as getting them for any other reason than "giant boobs."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I had no idea Scott Keith was even still around. What about CRZ?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Roman Reigns loving suc-- wait, I just got a Paypal notification.

Roman Reigns is the best ever!! We all love Roman Reigns!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Where is the anti Roman literature located?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think most of his complaints are valid, and a lot seems to be colored by Allie's performance and that there's no way the main event should have been a main event. I'd have to go back and rewatch the match but he seemed really upset at Allie, especially for the dive where Red Velvet almost broke her neck.

It was a weak episode and it seems a lot of little things added up to really sour his opinion. Maybe he's a little harsh, but he does back up his reasoning for why he thought it was a bad show.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So you're saying the shows should be free of criticism because they're not good on purpose?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

He's saying you know exactly what you're getting going in, and at some point if you don't like it, it's your fault for continuing to watch a thing you know you don't like. Just take a month off the show if you think it's currently bad. It will be fine. No one will think any less of you and you have literally nothing to lose.

But the person saying that is paid to give their opinions on the show.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sorry but I'll always say that the piledriver should be a super protected move and rarely have anyone kick out, and if you are given a piledriver in Memphis or by Jerry Lawler, then you should be in a hospital for at least 2 weeks. And if you're given a piledriver in Memphis by Jerry Lawler, then you're legally declared dead.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That's also why I don't buy the Jinder and JBL comparisons. The Clothesline from Hell was a top tier finisher while the Kallas has zero impact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

I got the vax and now I'm dead. She's right.

But I see your consciousness was uploaded to the 5G network so you're now actually immortal.