Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dsriggs posted:

Chikara just needs to buy CM Punk

Maybe his old buddy Mike Quackenbush can ask for a favor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

super macho dude posted:

wRestle In Peace, he's now shitposting in that great impact zone in the sky :911:

e:also, congrats to Galloway!

At first I read this as the guy giving commiserations for Drew winning the Grand Championship :sweatdrop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Oh wait no that was Jim Ross

I was pretty disappointed with his latest podcast when he initially said some diplomatic things but then out of nowhere adds in,"Let me just remind everybody that the case was thrown out and I'll leave it at that...." as if the case had been found to be groundless or something instead of being abandoned due to Snuka's dementia and expected short lifespan.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NowonSA posted:

sometimes even ADTRW (I think? Not so sure about this last one).

Absolutely, definitively not :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Can WWE fire those fans instead? :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Does quoting this post break the rule in the OP?

Yes.

Reminder:

MassRafTer posted:

DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THIS FORUM.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The idea isn't that we're better than anyone (we're not!) but that it kicks up unneeded drama.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

some dude on reddit posted:

Arn Anderson sucks

Some dude on reddit is a motherfucker :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

super macho dude posted:

The one sentence paragraphs are driving me banana

I can't help but read it like it's being delivered like Jizzy in GTA: San Andreas.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MRP wouldn't hide behind an anonymous confession about Roman :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DJExile posted:

that angelfire wrestlign site thread was amazing. I need to go find that

E: Woo!

quote:

* If you "wish" to borrow any PICTURES on our Site, all that I ask is that you E-Mail Me personally and I'll see what I can do. ** However there is 1 Picture on this Site that is OFF LIMIT'S and that would be Scott's Yearbook Picture and yes there is a "good" reason as to why. So PLEASE Im saying this out of respect for our site as well as Raven himself because without him this Site would not be possible, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT take his Yearbook Picture. Thank You.

None of you better have stolen that yearbook picture :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Ziggler was a really promising prospect who could oversell anything and at a time of dire WWE developmental output he got overhyped. He has some glaring flaws, but with the right guy he can be in good to great matches, especially if he's losing.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think he's one of those guys who developed bad habits.

I agree with both of these. Ziggler had a period where he really looked great and was also sadly often overlooked. But over the last couple of years at least his problems have become more pronounced and he hasn't really evolved or changed with the times.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ask Me For Warez posted:

If you didn't mark out when Ziggler cashed in his briefcase, we can't be friends.

That rocked, we can be friends and I won't even ask you for warez (I'm already Ops)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I like how the other guy on that Ryback audio says,"Oh hey and if you think this is sexist, it's not!" thus negating any possible argument that could be made against him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah I'm gonna leave the title like this because people need to remember this incredible stupidity forever :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gavok posted:

The end of Usual Suspects, only after she gets in the car, it drives into a tree.

Every time I watched TNA I made the face that Chazz Palminteri does at the end of the film.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

...and also don't have them rape anyone.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I agree with this sentiment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

....this is about gifs? How can somebody be this upset about gifs? They're gifs! :psyduck:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait... people pay money for gifs?

Why?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I refuse to believe that was written seriously. It... it can't be true.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

Give it a few months he might be able to watch TNA again

Ahahaha

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

coconono posted:

That'd be like making employees bring their own toilet paper.

Thanks a lot buddy, you've just guaranteed Impact stays in business for another 3 months!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Son of Man posted:

hey fucker how about you go ahead and kill yourself

Don't do this.

Son of Man posted:

Honkey tonk man prophesized in a shoot interview that wrestler hell is a giant battle royale

Is it hell for the wrestlers or the people who have to watch?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I will grant the guy that sub Ellsworth is really jarring as a gimmick in 2017 PG WWE though.

Hey, if it leads to Becky disdainfully spraying him with a water bottle it can't be that bad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I parked my truck EXACTLY where I wanted it, right next to my collection of extremely strong ropes. Happily nobody will be able to move it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

For some reason the most unsettling part of this for me is that "1 like" sitting in the corner.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

quite stretched out posted:

the like is from the person who posted it

Wait you can do that on social media? Why would anybody do that?

I know considering the context of the photo, the latter probably isn't the best question.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You wonder if the person who writes something like that ever stops before hitting the submit button and goes,"Wait a second....."?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Jim Cornette is weird. He talks about being a liberal and hating conservatives but every opinion I've heard from him doesn't sound liberal at all.

I remember him going on a pretty amazing rant extolling how great President Obama was and how the Republican Party were a bunch of fucks, but that was kind of offset by his later rant about how all Muslims are evil :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God he woke up in the middle of the night and thought,"I know how to get out of this hole, I'll dig deeper!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God he actually hit the trifecta and did the whole,"Slavery was in the past" thing?

These people actually exist? :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I really should have seen this coming :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

People are always extremely keen to explain how they are not racist.... but.....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

You know, I wasn't really a fan of the Women's Royal Rumble at first, but this has pushed me to cheer for it. It has pissed off the MRA/Redpiller community something fierce and its amazing.

Now I hope the Women's Rumble goes on last just to irritate this rear end in a top hat even more.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How the gently caress does anybody watch the Wonder Woman movie and take away from it that it was a tits and rear end film? :psyduck:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How could ANYBODY want the Diva Search back? Seriously? How? It's not actually possible for anybody to want it back.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert posted:

But they cancelled it for unexplained reasons.

Even though this is pro-wrestling we're talking about, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the reason was,"A new diva search is a loving terrible, stupid, dumb idea that sucks."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I remember watching that and questioning both my wrestling fandom, AND whose fetish it was that wrote the segment

Ray Smuckles gets around.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

I hope when these boys finally reach puberty they'll look back on their bullshit and recognise how disgusting they are.

I've got a sad feeling a lot of these guys probably went through puberty before the turn of the century :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I honestly thought that "Hey <x> died, I'm their <brother/sister> just posting under their account to inform you, also to honor their memory I will keep posting exactly like they did" was something that only happened back in the late 90s. That this Chris Regal did it in 2017 and tried to maintain it for over a year is mindboggling. But I guess it makes sense since he's such a big fan of TNA trying its best to keep the spirit of WCW incompetence alive.