Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

FutureFriend posted:

Stop taking LP so seriously. Who cares. You can post about this poo poo in the Blasting Zone if you want but here it's just "Don't Give a gently caress Zone".

Let's all just chill out and make some low-effort videos and just do whatevs.

On the previous 2007 thread, I do recall not only the opening post being way more elaborate, but there being a bigger contingent of folk actually posting their first videos. (As in on the first page, there were at least some folk going on how they were gonna do videos for it and so on.)

Did you by any chance ran this idea through your friends to see if there were at least a group of folk willing to add some more lps to this? If you are trying to make a thread like that, there should be at least a slightly bigger base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I'm assuming here that Proteus (and possibly LordMune) went around asking before making the thread if they want to get something going. I meant as in asking people doing videos now that were aware of 2007 output if they wanted to add something to the thread before the thread was a thing.

• Locked thread