Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z74e6bFr5EY

Should I replay the DS or the Snes version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The Sharmat posted:

I always named Frog Glenn and Robo R-66Y.

Same, also Janus for Magus.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

limaCAT posted:

Should I replay the DS or the Snes version?

ds has an extra some extra quests that are okay and a new dungeon that isnt very good

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Chrono friend of the family.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Thrill Cosby posted:

ds has an extra some extra quests that are okay and a new dungeon that isnt very good

It has those cool extra weapons, and the secret boss + arena thing. If you liked Crono Trigger and wanted more end-game content, then pick up the DS version.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Spenny posted:

Chrono friend of the family.

Dayum. That Chrono Triggered me.

Xlyfindel
Dec 16, 2003
Raw Esoteric
Thread title is still tru e to this very day!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I got up to the last optional dungeon and then the emulator on the wii updated and my save file wasn't compatable so I never finished.

I never finish any RPGS, they're too long and boring when you don't care about anime(the story)

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

chrono trigger is the only game by square I have ever bothered to finish

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

things are really linear but cool for a while then you go do some cool sidequests for ultimate weapons that are actually neat instead of gay poo poo like dodging lightning or breeding chocobos, and then you beat the boss. time travel happens a lot while all that happens and then you new game + for funny alt endings

and few if any "random" encounters

goty every year

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
sorry chrono trigger best game suck it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

chrono trigger is pretty drat good and i'm not saying that anyone who thinks otherwise is like, a bad person, but maybe they are???

• Locked thread