Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
When I was growing up my dad had a truck really similar to that one. Our might have been a 92 or something, it's been 20 years, but basically the same job. It was promised to me for my ride when I turned 16 at the tender age of 12. I still remember the day he brought it home with flowmasters on it "because they were the same price."

As a wee-lad that vehicle was my definition of amazing. The old man would used to blast the back-end loose in parking lots and snake it around a little because me and my brother would squeal with delight. loving thing would just roar, it'd slide for a second or two and then he'd back out of it and grin at us.

I was 14 (not too far off from my learners, a few months as I recall) and it got stolen, driven down the interstate about 4 hours, then crashed into a drainage ditch and set on fire. Bent frame, melted everything. Complete loss. I was gutted.

Even now, 20 years later I still love the unholy gently caress out of those old F-150s. loving great find, dude. I'm pretty jelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread