Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
What kind of random elements can you put in? I'm thinking about having one game is either :effort: or :f5: basically, where you want to mash, or not touch a button. I don't know if that'd require you to make two different games, and use them in the same shuffle though.

They should look almost identical except for the game text that appears at the start, and the button design itself. I'm thinking either Button! or Button? for the text. Most of the design I'll leave up to you or someone else, including the button or "button", but there should be a person with 4 expressions. Something like :geno: as the default, two happy ones, and one sad one. One of the happy ones should be happier for when they are pressing the button (and they're supposed to). The sad one is for when they press the button and aren't supposed to.

For the actual game, can you set it so that you need multiple clicks on an object? I was thinking that you either click the button a bunch of times, or not at all. I think 3-5 times would work with a short game time.

I went more in detail than I expected, but maybe that's good for you? Either way, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib
Just chose whatever you think is best. That way you won't get bogged down if the popular ideas are too hard to implement.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

Monkey Fracas posted:

Metal Gear Rising

Cut A Man and then grab the delicious spine before it hits the ground! Either that or anything with Armstrong doing something- throw the giant chunk of metal at the annoying pretty cyborg man!

I really want to see this happen.

• Locked thread