Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackFrost
Feb 6, 2008

Have you figured it out yet?
Some time has passed and I must say I'm really happy with my build! The comprehensive guide in the OP (well, the last thread's OP--this one is similar though) helped me out a lot, and you guys gave some helpful tips. I'm amazed that I was able to put together a quality gaming rig without dropping over $1000. The fans are so quiet compared to my old machine, too--the only thing I hear coming out of there now is the HDD now and then.

Thanks, goons. Definitely going to pop back in here whenever I need advice on picking out hardware. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread