Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
letgomyAgo
Aug 6, 2012
I'd like to plug the Antec GX700 for the OP. I built a system in one last fall and it was a really nice case at a very cheap price point. 50 bucks gets tool-less and customizable HDD trays, fits 11.5' GPUs, can fit a hyper 212, support for dual 120mm top fans or a 240mm rad. Even the materials were really good for a budget case. Metal clip on face plates for the drive bays, metal guard for the front intake. The asthetic is nice in my opinion as well, everything painted in a sort of military olive drab with a flip up access switch for the fan controller.

A good case I would plug for anyone looking for a good budget solution.

http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=706394&fid=5022074

letgomyAgo fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Apr 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread