Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Op please reexamine your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism
Jul 1, 2009

FREEDOM
INCARNATE
you can't shoot yourself in dayz op

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

This does not sound fun at all.

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011
Hey OP if you ever need someone to rp Dr Gonzo with you just hit me up on steam

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps

Doctor Butts posted:

This does not sound fun at all.

To each his own. It's not the roleplaying that is the fun part, it's the random chaos that surrounds it. Like trolling.

No.Mercy posted:

Hey OP if you ever need someone to rp Dr Gonzo with you just hit me up on steam
once I get poo poo running proper, you among several others will be tapped to play Gonzo/Lazlo/etc. I usually don't group with anyone because I'm shy and antisocial, but when I'm in the role, I'll group with anyone. Let me get a few videos up, see where it's going, and then I'll group with just about anyone.

Dead.juice fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 10, 2014

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps

Captain Failcon posted:

I don't have any drugs to do with you OP while we troll the lulz in Rust but I know this guy in TCC who'll set us up with some good oxycotin, I met him when i used to play in my high school garage band

Unlike Hunter, I don't touch pills (too many bad experiences). I also don't have a good enough PC(laptop) to run Rust.
I've been listening to podcast on Rust (RebelFM. among some other random LPs in my case), maybe a year or two in the future, I'll roll into that poo poo with a better computer.

Schnugaf
Mar 23, 2011

The Great Derposaurus
drat it, I've had this idea for a while now, but haven't been able to put it into play due to working nearly 7 days a week most of the time.
You beat me to the punch I guess.

Anyway, if you ever want anyone recording your roleplay sessions (Considering you are on a laptop) give me a PM.
I've wanted to do this idea for a long time, but have neither the voice nor effort to do it alone.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

don't have time to watch any videos OP, go back to writing them

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Cease to Hope posted:

Perhaps he found what he came here for, but the odds are huge that he didn’t. He was an old, sick, and very troubled man, and the illusion of peace and contentment was not enough for him. So finally, and for what he must have thought the best of reasons, he ended it with a shotgun.

brutal

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I'm roleplaying Hunter S Thompson in Dayz SA.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

circ dick soleil posted:

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Heh. So you know how to make a thread... Alright. Come at me with everything you've got!

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
This is a good gimmick and any goon who is against it is a tryhard nerd baby redditor with no class.

I think it needs youtube videos though.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
This thread is too weird to live and too rare to die.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Hunter Thompson posted:

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”

In this quote I believe he was talking about Day-Z, and more importantly, video gameing in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'd definitely watch this. You should probably spend your life savings on really expensive equipment to capture this game play. Definitely a good investment.

• Locked thread