Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This maybe is what you were referring to when you mentioned dozen of tools that only intersection nerds would like, but do you have plans to let the player manage traffic stuff like the placement of traffic lights on certain intersections, set the speed of streets, and things like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

That city cize. :swoon:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

-Actually models bikes, hopefully not as "slow cars" or "faster pedestrians".

Can you explain this one, please?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

anselm_eickhoff posted:

A New Update Which Again Changes Everything!!

Blog Post: After just two years, I'm starting properly!

I really can't say I'm surprised that you've left Javascript because of performance issues. What I am surprised is that you had the balls to say gently caress it to a project two years in and apparently still have the steam to, firstly, not abandon it and secondly, be motivated to learn C++ to do it. Congrats on that. :) Just don't make it an habit!

Have you considered releasing the current build as a preview?

• Locked thread