Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Dude. This looks fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

He totally just chose my color suggestion in the livestream. I'm famous now.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Baronjutter posted:

I was thinking of making one but for a game ready for pre-order coming out in a month there's very little media or info on it. Other than a german language beta feature video and a couple fairly uninformative and dated trailers there's really not much to go on other than "germans sure love logistics and train based games". I was tempted to pre-order but I'd need an good solid chunk of gameplay in english to watch first. Also no one has ever shown how signals work and they "promise" signals will be in for launch. I'm sure there will be a thread once it's out. But it's a small team that started with a kickstarter or something, so shows that an tiny indie team can make a complex transport sim with procedural cities.

I hope I can make ridiculously large and complicated train networks like in TTD and it's not abstracted where trains can pass through eachother like in some other games.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Congrats man! You look super happy, hope all goes well!

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

anselm_eickhoff posted:

I have some more reading to do!
Thanks for the detailed posts BaronJutter as always and for the nice discussion everyone!

In the meantime, here is a needlessly secretive announcement:

10/31 Special Announcement

This is pretty drat sweet.

• Locked thread