Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Definitely going to try to get in this game, just need to figure out what kind of PC to make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Kouhei Hirata

8 years ago Kouhei was your typical authority hating punk teen. He thought himself better than his peers and thought himself better. Then he met Ryuu Hashimoto, an enforcer for the Maeda group, though Kouhei did not know this at the time. He saw this 'old man' just leaning against the alley. Kouhei decided to try and start some poo poo. Mainly trying to criticize his entire existence while preaching how his generation is the future. Ryuu laughed for a good bit and then looked Kouhei straight in the face and asked, "Do you really think you could survive two nights in my world?" Kouhei stupidly answered yes without realizing just what he said yes to. "Well lets prove it then"

It took me awhile but I have certainly survived more than two nights, and I am better than ever. I will be better than all you other leaches before my final night is through, just you wait and watch.

• Tell about the time you hit rock bottom, the time where you were most open to the supernatural and the Embrace. At your lowest point, who did you end up leaving out in the cold?

I was only embraced for about a week that night. I was not doing so well on getting the hunting thing down as Ryuu was the fly or die type teacher. I was hungry, starving, and failing to solve it. Then I bumped into one of my old classmates. Kotone asked me the more obvious questions on where have I been these last few days, if I was feeling well. Yeah that concern was the perfect opening to make my move.

• Who is the vampire you identify with the most? This may or may not be your sire, but this is the vampire you look at a model to compare other Kindred against.

Ryuu Hashimoto, My sire may be impulsive, but so am I. Unlike all the other bloodsuckers in our corner of the city, he has remained honest, well as honest as you can get when you have to tell the sheep you’re not a wolf anyways. He will call you out when you are acting like a moron instead of simply trying to take advantage of your eventual failure. If he does plan on taking advantage of your follies, he actually tells you ahead of time. Surprisingly straight forward.

• What is about the vampire curse that scares you? Excites you? Tell me about another Kindred in this city who exemplifies everything you're afraid to become.

I dreamt of being the biggest and the baddest in the city, but it was always a more human understanding of the concept. There are vampires that think and act in ways that don’t even make sense. They do horrifying things for reasons I can’t comprehend. Take this old Nosferatu , Miho. Everything about her just seems wrong. Had a person’s hands broken because they delivered mail to one of her houses. What the hell.

• Someone knows your secret, part of it at least. You either told them, or you allowed too much of nature to slip for them to ignore it. Who are they and why are they still part of your life?

Haru, He was one of my best friends before all this. We would always goof off after school together. He is one of the few people I am willing to trust anymore. He caught me feeding off a stray dog one night so I just opened it all up to him. Spilled every detail I could. While he has outgrown the Bancho lifestyle and has entered the great dull world of normal work; he still is good to talk to. He keeps tabs on the other people I used to know and updated me on everything. You know the thing most people use Facebook for. It is a bit harrowing though watching him grow older while I am still in many ways the same teen.

• Outside the protection of the zaibatsu, how do you survive your day to day hours? Who keeps you safe when you sleep, whether they know it or not?

A nearby apartment complex has a surprisingly nice ground level lawn and garden. I use my ability to meld with the soil there to sleep most nights if I can help it. Else I sleep in whatever soil is convenient. One of the advantages is that during the day the groundskeeper was always rather territorial about people messing with his perfect lawn. Inadvertently keeping people away from my sleep.

• How did you first come in contact with the Maeda Group? Who did you have to impress to get the zaibatsu to notice you?

Ryuu apparently told them about me and inflated my resume so to speak. I think it is still part of his hosed up lesson he has for me. Though he did get it right that if you need someone who knows the layout of the streets, I am pretty good for that. And if the streets are too crowded, I can glide from roof to roof as well. I am basically the perfect messenger boy. ...yaaaay

• Locked thread