Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Hisao Hashimoto

Before he was Embraced in 1999, Hisao was an up-and-coming member of the Yamaguchi-gumi crime family in Shibuya. He was a pimp and a drug dealer, selling bodies and meth on the streets of Tokyo. Notorious amongst his brothers for his womanizing, he was on his way to rising up in the ranks and becoming a lieutenant until he attracted the attention of a Daeva. His Sire left him the day she Embraced him, leaving nothing but a note explaining what he was.

Now that he could no longer go out in the day time, Hisao was forced to change tactics. He retired from pimping and, using his connections, rose to the position of General Manager at The Elegance, a Love Hotel controlled by the Yakuza. After a decade or so of dutifully managing the hotel for his bosses, Hisao began to mature. He realized that he had eternity on his side. Why bother with a bunch of lowlife embezzlers, dealers, and sex traffickers when you could have so much more? Still retaining his membership in the Yakuza, Hisao began making motions towards the Maeda zaibatsu, looking to attract their attention.

For the most part, Hisao keeps up the facade of his former life. He allows the Yakuza to use his business for whatever they wish and ensures their privacy. Occasionally he goes out for a night on the town with his old friends in order to keep their trust. He keeps a small group of women around him, charming them into spending a night with him whenever he feels the thirst. But deep down, he has become a true professional, ready to take control of his own part of Tokyo in time.

• Tell about the time you hit rock bottom, the time where you were most open to the supernatural and the Embrace. At your lowest point, who did you end up leaving out in the cold?
It was the time I botched a shipment of drugs to a businessman that was supposed to help us acquire more control in a certain bank. I made a mistake regarding who to trust, and as a result my friend, Ichiro Sato, was arrested along with the girls and the banker. I had to personally sever the end of my smallest finger, hand it to my boss, and bow to him while asking for forgiveness. If I had not dishonored myself that day, I might not have went to the woman who Sired me for "comfort". Ichiro's on probation now, but I haven't seen him since then.
• Who is the vampire you identify with the most? This may or may not be your sire, but this is the vampire you look at a model to compare other Kindred against.
Akira Matsuda. Best businessman I've ever dealt with. Calm, professional, and collected. I've never heard of him failing to achieve what he wants. More Kindred should act like him.
• What is about the vampire curse that scares you? Excites you? Tell me about another Kindred in this city who exemplifies everything you're afraid to become.
I can't help but notice that I've gained a bit of a temper. I was never one to be quick to anger, but there's this Beast inside me now, and it rages at everything. My new gifts at manipulation and speed are grand blessings, but I shudder to think what havoc that Beast could wreak on my plans if it were to get loose. I've seen what happens when a vampire lets loose. There's a foreigner that lives in Harajuku. Matthew Long. A Gangrel that looks and acts like one of the berserkers from European myth. He's brought in to fix problems for the zaibatsus, but he's infamous for his brutality. He lives like a beast, and I will never let myself act like that.
• Someone knows your secret, part of it at least. You either told them, or you allowed too much of nature to slip for them to ignore it. Who are they and why are they still part of your life?
My ex, Chie Miura, is suspicious of me. I haven't aged a day since I became what I am, and she knows it. We used to be in love before this happened, and I can't bring myself to harm her, even though she might bring ruin to me if she keeps prying into my business.
• Outside the protection of the zaibatsu, how do you survive your day to day hours? Who keeps you safe when you sleep, whether they know it or not?
I have a room in an apartment just another block away from The Elegance, although it's not much. A bit under my means, but there are no windows in the place, which is what is really important. Every now and again, I'll put a girl on watch if I feel like someone will try to bother me while the sun is out. I tell them the same lines every time: "I'm a hardworking businessman, and I have to keep long hours when I work. I'm going to rest here for the day. Could you make sure no one disturbs me while I sleep?" Works like a charm.
• How did you first come in contact with the Maeda Group? Who did you have to impress to get the zaibatsu to notice you?
I managed to find the Maeda Group easily enough. The yakuza gripes about them constantly. All it took was to track down a ghoul, and that got me in. I've been helping Akira Matsuda acquire properties around my area underneath the yakuza's noses. I'm sure to be accepted soon enough if I make them enough profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Fuzz posted:

Judging by the other apps, not a Daeva.

Yeah, if you get too many Daevas in a place, it's just gonna be a drama party. Speaking of, I wonder if I should change my clan to Ventrue. Still would have the same stat spread, but I'd have to swap out my disciplines. Dominate's cool, though.

• Locked thread