Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME
gently caress yeah, I love this game. Been waiting for your LP for ages!

I love the endless little references: for example, the Galleria 1991 is the same shotgun used by Arnie in Terminator 2 (released 1991) in the Galleria scene...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

And is preceded by the line "Just like that thing in Central America". Which is where Predator was set.

It's also followed by the "Mark IV Style, motherfucker" bit... which is, again, a direct Predator reference ("Dylan, you son of a bitch!").

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Rabidredneck posted:

I've had instances where I'd save a scientist, he'd thank me, walk about five feet and get mauled to death by a cyber-tiger.

These are scripted and I'm hoping OP will watch/follow every scientist he saves, for this very reason.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

quote:

rusty cumbuckets

Seriously.

• Locked thread