Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Agreed

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

look at that loving dog

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

look at that loving dog

ty

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

zen death robot posted:

Maybe some Doritos brand tortilla chips can help. Would you prefer Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese, gamer?

Classic case of caffeine-induced Dew Rage.

Dan Didio posted:

Why on earth is there no audio for when something hits your shield? I've died so many times to this ogre in Things Betwixt or whatever it's called, all because I thought he wasn't hitting me when he actually was. Something that big doesn't make any noise when it punches your shield? Really?

Now I'm all out of not-firebombs and throwing knives. Guess I'll go grind some out in the first area of the giants' forest so I can kill this fat jerk for his ring.

This whole 'you lose more and more health when you die but can't get it back' thing sucks. Maybe there's a way to do it, but I read/watched nothing leading up, so I'm trying to work it out on my own. So far, no luck. :(

Use a human effigy in your inventory or co-op later on, humanity restored. :ssh: There will be other items to counteract it later.

It helps to remember that ogre guy is really tethered/too fat to fit through the entrance to his lair and also that ring is not worth dying for repeatedly unless it's just a pride thing.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

hoep i dont get banned for that :ohdear:

You have my protection.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

zen death robot posted:

hoep i dont get banned for that :ohdear:

I like pudding but i always throw up after i eat

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Throwing the controller isn't going to help and it makes you look like a baby

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Don't punch the television little poo poo G*d drat

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

thuly posted:

Don't punch the television little poo poo G*d drat

OK jeez mom :rolleyes:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do they even test games anymore? no. what they do is poo poo out a turd and down the line the patch in fixes while we have to deal with this bullshit i'm - no - we're the victims of these gaming companies we have become their bitches and we don't even care we just want demon souls 2 go ahead poo poo out another it will get fixed....eventually. gently caress this gmae

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Git gud OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Don't give up, OP! Trust your instincts!

• Locked thread