Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Icon

"I understand, sir." Icon said. This was his first mission, right? So he had to prove himself to be trustworthy here. He stayed very still and very quiet, waiting for orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

"Understood." he says. "I am prepared to breach the ship or otherwise if I have to." he said in response.

I'm ready!

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

He nods. "I will breach the ship if required." He says. His palms are sweating, but he's trying to hide it. He's extremely anxious, extremely worried. He wants to do the best he can. He wants to be useful, but he knows he is untested. He clenches his fists and takes several deep breaths, getting prepared.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

The superhuman turns as the creatures break through the ship. "I'm engaging!" he says to Impulse before starting to fly at them with great speed, his cape swirling in the air behind him.

Flare: 19 = 1d20(8)+11

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

With the great whoosh of his cape, Icon swirled through the air like a bullet, though not quite as fast as one, he was still quite fast, his fists clenched in front of him. With the same great speed, he smashed directly into the slower of the two machines with a loud, jarring crash.

Icon will attack the construct behind him in the Intiative order, Morphball Flare: 20 = 1d20(15)+5, DC on the check is 30 if he hits.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

For such a powerful superhuman, Icon was just as fast as he was strong. He nimbly dodged around the clumsy robot, his cape continuing to swirl in the wind as he turned upwards and soared into the air, before turning back and charging straight down onto the wounded robot with a great crash! He might be fast and strong, but graceful was not a word that could be described to him without some generosity. It was of great effectiveness, though.

Morphball Flare: 21 = 1d20(16)+5

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

"Uhh." He frowns, as the creature and Icon smash into each other with great force. He wasn't expecting the creature to be unharmed. He thought he hit it hard, even. He floated backwards, away from the mechanical machine as it smashed a hand into Icon's Shoulder. He didn't register that something had actually hit him. "...Okay!" he said, to the robot. He came around for another pass at the creature, this time even faster, the air popping around him as he swirled around the ship before slamming into the robot's side with a resounding crash, careless for his own safety. Indeed, it would be supremely easy to hit the superhuman as he charged directly into the robot, focused entirely on it.

Base is +5. Trading 5 from Defenses with All-Out Attack to go to 10, then taking 5 from accuracy to go to damage with Power Attack. Plus 2 circumstance. Total is +7 to attack, a Difficulty save of 35.
Flare: 9 = 1d20(2)+7

Then I am Hero Pointing that really bad roll;
Morphball Flare: 8 = 1d20(1)+7

Hero Point makes that 11+7 = 18 instead of 8.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

Icon pauses as he floats in front of the motionless robot. He shakes his head, trying to clear the ringing from his ears. "Just give me a minute. I'm a little dizzy." he said when he was checked on, frowning and rubbing his temples to try and clear his eyes.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

With his head clear, Icon slowly floats over to Impulse gently, landing without a sound. He examines his knuckles. "Huh." He says, looking at the bruises on his fists. "I'll have to be more careful next time." He says, before turning to his commander. "What's the next step? Should I breech the hull?"

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

"If it is needed, I am willing to attempt this." He agreed, nodding. "I am not certain if I am immune, but it might be the best bet. I can attempt to lure the creatures to a location where you can both assist in dispatching them. And If plans need changing, I can probably also take the tanker to space. I would not be able to do much more then that without taking extreme amounts of time, but at the very least that could be considered a possibility."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

Icon is not much for searching, so the man instead takes this time to float around the ship without doing much investigating. However, when he reaches the Lounge, he slows down to examine the area in more detail, relying on his senses instead of any sort of detective training to see what he can find out.
Will Investigate the Lounge with Perception.
Morphball Flare: 26 = 1d20(17)+9

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 21, 2014

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

Icon explains to Impulse about the wires torn off and out of the playstations and book readers, and the missing wires. Then he goes to the Kitchen to examine that this time, picking apart food.

Morphball Flare: 21 = 1d20(12)+9

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

Icon sends a message to Impulse. "It's stripped again. Except for one weird cable. And the food isn't mouldy...like it should be. It's very strange." He says, frowning.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

Icon returns to the deck last, frowning.

"I'm not sure what I can do." He admits. "But I'll do my best with your orders." He says.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Icon

Icon gives a very worried glance between Thor and Odin as Odin does his actions. How...strange? He frowns. But he needs to follow his orders, right? That was the most important thing right now, so he nods to Impulse.

"I understand."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

I'm good with heading home, yeah.

• Locked thread