Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
OH drat this game looks good. The LP subforum is ruining my bank account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
This is damned fascinating, and I've loved every minute reading it. I just haven't said much because I'm not sure what I can contribute and I'm just eagerly awaiting the next update.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Ooh. Tough choice.

On the one hand, this is none of our drat business. The Brothers here seem to have been a thorn in this Chief's side for a while now, and yeah, they've got trouble written all over them. On the other hand, even if this is all just an excuse for these two to rile up the village against the Chief, it's totally our fault. We may be running from the Dredge, and we may not have had a choice, but we've brought this right to their door step. That makes dealing with this our responsibility, and I'm not just talking about the fate of the two Brothers.

We've got an entire village here, in the path of danger, and the guys who are sensibly saying that it's time to get the gently caress out of Dodge are being told to sit down and shut the gently caress up, or else. The Chief is putting his ENTIRE village at risk, and it doesn't matter if he just doesn't know the real danger of what's coming or if he just doesn't like these two or if he has a good reason to dislike these two; the choice he's making is the wrong one, and it's dooming this village.

Given we have no option to try and settle this peacefully, it's time to draw steel and side with the brothers.

• Locked thread