Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Heresiarch posted:

i'm waiting for lollipop to drop for the devices i have so i can share whatever stupid poo poo happens

You mean "I'm waiting for Lollipop to be released for the devices I have," right?

"drop" is not a synonym for "to be released."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Heresiarch posted:

how about just posting better instead of complaining you fucks
lmao might as well have asked for a billion dollars

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

You mean "I'm waiting for Lollipop to be released for the devices I have," right?

looks like someone doesn't read noted technology blog and lifestyle website the verge

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i wish for a billion boners

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Citizen Tayne posted:

you're supposed to be a stymie, not a fishmech, do we need to a factory reset

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Heresiarch posted:

you're supposed to be a stymie
this is inaccurate. tori was pigeonholed into a yoscaste

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
oh god don't tell me he's a successful hybrid

what has science done

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Heresiarch posted:

oh god don't tell me he's a successful hybrid

what has science done

it's ok, he can't reproduce - he's a yosposter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

goddamn monsanto

• Locked thread