Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
You know, he's 100% right, but I still find it really funny that BJ's immediate response to his fighter gassing was "We need to train less!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

fatherdog posted:

You know, he's 100% right, but I still find it really funny that BJ's immediate response to his fighter gassing was "We need to train less!"

Never worked a day in my life *blank stare*

mewse
May 2, 2006

Finally watched the episode, tim williams' boxing was really bad in rd 2 and I think it contributed to him giving up his neck. Pretty sad that that guy can't get a break.

also:

Bubba Smith posted:

why won't anyone listen to Coach Edgar

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bubba Smith posted:

why won't anyone listen to Coach Edgar

maybe they all think they'll get immediate rematches

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

InfiniteZero posted:

I assumed that Mark and B.J. had played a game of Mortal Kombat on their PS Vitas earlier and that the Kano/Scorpion fight they had was comparatively disappointing.

I was wondering why he was so happy, and then in the next shot, he's eating a sandwich.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Time for the Mark Coleman Show!

also known as the Nobody Listens to Frankie Edgar Show

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
all of BJ's metaphors are food-related

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
they filmed this TUF a lot longer ago than I remember. Usually there's a 3 month delay, this one had like a 7 month delay. There's a good chance BJ Penn has lost motivation in that time, just a fyi

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Did Coleman just tell that guy to shut up immediately when he started complaining? Hahaha.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

COLEMAN IS YELLING :swoon:

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Well this is... a fight

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Remember that gif of glover taking down rampage because I feel I've been watching that for ten minutes

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Love the rolling to turtle

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Lloyd Boner posted:

Well this is... a fight

that has been this entire season, now I know why Dana didn't bother talking about it at all

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Lol@ that guy telling Coleman "I know to escape, I need you to tell me how to escape" and Coleman responding "I don't know. Don't get into that position" or something to that effect.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
If you add a lot of salt it will be too salty.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Rupauls Ultimate Fighter Race!

Edit: I forgot about whatever brou ha ha goes down next episode. Looks like fun. But gently caress TV forever for feeling like they need the half spoil everything.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 16, 2014

mewse
May 2, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Rupauls Ultimate Fighter Race!

Edit: I forgot about whatever brou ha ha goes down next episode. Looks like fun. But gently caress TV forever for feeling like they need the half spoil everything.

I'm enjoying that mazzigatti is most likely the sole cause of all the controversy

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Lol@ that guy telling Coleman "I know to escape, I need you to tell me how to escape" and Coleman responding "I don't know. Don't get into that position" or something to that effect.

I found myself laughing about this throughout the entire day. Coleman's "SHUT UP! I don't know...ha ha." reaction is so funny. Then "(grumble)...don't get in that position...(grumble)" Hammer House for Life.

Atlas Hugged posted:

If you add a lot of salt it will be too salty.

Also, this. Some amazing coaching going on by Team Penn.

world b lee fucked around with this message at 00:05 on May 20, 2014

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
The Queen is in the building

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

COLEMAN WAS JUST TAKEN DOWN! MY EYES!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

The Queen is in the building

Really sad that "Esther" never became Hughes nickname.

(Also, yay Coleman)

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

This is very early for them to be starting a fight, so that means the last 1/3rd of the episode is going to be a shitstorm after whatever controversy happens.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I am Mark Coleman's throat

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

I am Mark Coleman's throat

OH NO! WHY?!

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

lol. what the gently caress

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Unified Stockton Rules

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The Ultimate Fighter stands as unending proof that everyone in this sport is an idiot

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

LobsterMobster posted:

Unified Stockton Rules

Dana confirms that the NSAC relies on "circle who you think won the fight" and that explains everything

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
how is everyone involved in this sport so loving retarded

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
What the gently caress :stare:

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
"Well, the fight was scored a majority draw, so judges please circle the winner..."

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Infinite sudden victory rounds is the obvious choice.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Judging requirements: must know how to circle a name

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Not surprised to see Adalaide Byrd featured prominently on this episode.

DownCrashing
Sep 10, 2001
Why did Mazzagatti feel the need to announce the winner twice? That made me more confused than I already was?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

DownCrashing posted:

Why did Mazzagatti feel the need to announce the winner twice? That made me more confused than I already was?

He wanted to rub it in Frankie's face.

DownCrashing
Sep 10, 2001
I thought he announced it wrong when he went to do it again and then he announced the same guy as the winner so I just assumed he is that dumb and hosed it up twice, but turns out everyone is dumb instead.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DownCrashing posted:

He said Ian Zapata instead of Roger Zapata at first (Zapata fought Ian Stephens).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DownCrashing
Sep 10, 2001
Ah, didn't catch that, thanks. Still one of the funniest episodes in a long time.

• Locked thread