Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I just finished this and it was way better than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

njsykora posted:

Ashley Massaro I assume, former Diva.

no. I don't know what this girl's last name is but she was in the Pussycat Dolls girl group

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I did not think I'd ever see Jimmy Hart shirtless in front of a mirror doing his hair but here we are.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh my god this is amazing

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Tony Atlas: "I'm a computer."

I'm like a laptop. Very spontaneous and knowledgeable.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Jimmy Hart is annoying little fucker. I don't know if the producers put him up to it or it's just the type of guy he is, but he's constantly trying to start poo poo when nothing is wrong. Tony and Hacksaw practically forgot about their argument and weren't planning on bringing it up again, but there's Jimmy telling both of them "You've got heat with ___"

It was the same thing with dinner. He kept running around telling everyone "You've got heat on you" while nobody was mad at anyone and they were just trying to get something to eat.

so shocked that a close personal friend of Hulk Hogan would act in such a manner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This show is bad but I just love it. Seeing all of these guys together makes me happy.

• Locked thread