Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Chasiubao posted:

Gave this show a shot tonight. It's enjoyable and I laughed several times, but goddamn the bleeps are irritating. Just don't have them swear at all rather than that poo poo.

Episode 2 kinda sold me on the bleeps. I think bleeping out curses makes them funnier than just leaving it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
That was a fun episode. entirely setup, but it's good for what it did.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I really liked this week's episode. Glad Oliver got the spot.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I loved this week's episode, but I also found a picture online that I had to share.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
This week's episode is great.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

rapeface posted:

BTW is there a word or phrase for what happens when there's a secret that threatens to come out social setting resulting in awkwardness in a group? Something like 'farce' or 'comedy of errors' or something like that.

99% of all Romantic Comedies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I also loved how zen people acted around the dramatic reveals in the episode.

My son is blowing another dude? Hey son, did you get him to sign the NDA?

You're bringing your girlfriend HERE?!? Reagan seems nice.

You lied to us about your sexuality? Hugs!

• Locked thread