Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Gave this show a shot tonight. It's enjoyable and I laughed several times, but goddamn the bleeps are irritating. Just don't have them swear at all rather than that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Gladi posted:

I prefer people who say gently caress even when it is bleeped out to people saying fudge all the time. Both are stupid though.

Okay it grew on me after the 20 Questions scene.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

DivisionPost posted:

See, I don't watch a hell of a lot of MTV, so when I see commercials pushing the crap out of Awkward, "TUESDAYS AT 10-9 CENTRALfollowedbyFakingIt!" I kind of run short on confidence. But yes, a Google search confirms!

:neckbeard:

This show is the very definition of a guilty pleasure for me.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

DivisionPost posted:

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm worried about. I'm more interested in seeing Karma and Amy put their bullshit aside and try to hash out how they feel about each other. But then what's the show? Because they clearly wouldn't be "Faking It" anymore, they'd be "Feeling It Out."

They could fake being straights who are faking being lesbians :tinfoil:

Rarity posted:

"Yay there's a Faking It thread!"

"Oh, it's less than a page long"

:(

Not all high-school shows can be Glee :v:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

DivisionPost posted:

Okay, if I didn't already know that season 2 was a go, I'd be pissed, but that's a LEGIT cliffhanger. Well played.

I mean, it felt like everybody was off key acting wise, but gently caress it, that's why they call it a guilty pleasure.

I hate cliffhangers, so thanks for the warning! Will wait till S2 premières to watch it I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Oh right this show is on :neckbeard:

Edit: "Conveniently my mom sells sex toys out of the trunk of her car." :v:

Chasiubao fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Sep 26, 2014

• Locked thread