Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shouldn't my petri stack keep at 2/4 since i took one off on my last turn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Will get a post up within 24 hours... being swamped with work and family gatherings :P

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
I am feeling burnt out and miserable trying to update. I am not sure when it will pass. Brief hiatus until then, I guess.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]

Doomykins posted:

I am feeling burnt out and miserable trying to update. I am not sure when it will pass. Brief hiatus until then, I guess.

Happens to everyone Doomy. Take your time.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Chilled on the worrying about updates front until I began naturally having GMing ideas and creative bursts again, thanks for waiting y'all. Updating again.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Struggling with both work, and a bit of a mental block at the moment...

Will get a post up within the next 24 hours

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ethernet cable fizzled so i cannot post from PC. Will try to buy a new one tomorrow.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Yeah Doomy I remembered Pa talking about how he tossed the Gorgon into the ocean. Mainly because Sully did one better by tossing it on the Red Crown and beating the both of them down.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
'Ey Plut, you miss the part where we're in the Goblin Stronghold within the Fiery Foothills?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Argh gently caress. Going to do this when i return home then

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
The Warpiest power in question, that Kurieg's talking about.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
So this is as good a time as any to discuss who wants to retool their character.

I've got a couple of different ideas of things I can do with William, depending on what other people want to do.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Lucan is staying the same, pretty much. I went with Sharpshooter for my paragon so I'll be slowing a lot more people with Grasping Spirits.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Probably going to take the Faithful Shield paragon path for Korinna, emphasising her as the party tank.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Doing a medium retool. Changing to a Genasi Sha'Ir with more summoning spells than just NUKE EVERYTHING yet still maintaining ice user flavor. Rimetongue Caller for the paragon btw.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
I am currently dealing with a raft of family emergencies that have all struck at once which is really making me feel like poo poo at the moment. However I am working on a post detailing what happened with Korinna (will need to talk with Doomy about some of this I think). Hopefully will have time to catch up with Doomy over the next day or two, and then get something up shortly after that.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Hopping in as Hope the Avenging Revenant. Looking forward to it, yell at me if I screw the pooch too hard.

Hope, the Deathless Swordmaster

No trumpets, nor fanfare, heralded the birth of a daughter to a mid-level militia officer and his wife. No more than passing notice was paid. When that officer decided to school his daughter in the sword at a young age, the small fiefdom laughed, called him a fool and thought no more on it. When two years later she had bested all but the most senior swordsmen in honorable combat, murmurs began. Too good, too young. At 16 she was declared a true master, and inducted into the still fledgling army. But that was only the beginning...

I was there when the uprising began. Among those first to drink the blood, take the infernal poison into ourselves. We became monsters to fight monsters. It was not a hard sacrifice. Not everyone was as strong as we were, as resolved of spirit and body. Not everyone understands sacrifice as we did. We did not hold it against them. Theirs was the way of the shepherd, ours the way of the warrior. When our uprising started to come apart, I stood firm, as many did, against the magi, against the bandaged one. The last slew me, his repeated blows battering the last spark of life from my body, and I smiled at him even as I tried feebly to strike him again. I embraced this death gladly. It was there that I died.

Only I did not meet death that day. My purpose was not yet fulfilled, my duty not done. My body lay in ruins, broken, hollow, but my spirit would not yield. Some quirk, either of the infernal lineage we had usurped or my sacred oaths, kept me from passing into the eternal. Not alive and not dead; something else. Purpose and duty given flesh, perhaps. Something to muse upon when it is finally time to rest.

My new liege has a mission of great importance, and I will see it done. Until it kills me.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Since you're a pursuit avenger, might I suggest getting Power of Skill instead of melee training? You might have to change your deity to get it to show up but it's a pretty crazy feat for you, particularly if your target tries to run away. Ilmater's domains are only really good for Unity avengers sadly.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Mar 26, 2015

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Kurieg posted:

Since you're a pursuit avenger, might I suggest getting Power of Skill instead of melee training? You might have to change your deity to get it to show up but it's a pretty crazy feat for you, particularly if your target tries to run away. Ilmater's domains are only really good for Unity avengers sadly.

That's a good catch - accomplishes exactly what I wanted to get out of Melee Training (good OAs) by making Overwhelming Strike a basic. I can retcon the deity to Corellan (aspects of skill and beauty in the art of swordplay) without it really hurting the story of the character any.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Sorry folks. I had anticpated gaving a post up by now, but events have conspired against me.

Will have something up within another 24 hours.

Thanks for your understanding.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Did Sariya also get an invite (and knighthood)?

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Nope!

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Sorry for the delay guys, been working on another project. Getting something up shortly to hit the last half page of things.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Speaking of Sister did we ever take the trip back to the forest ruins to ensure she got to talk to her brother?

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Nobody mentioned it, so nope.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
I'm so happy I decided to roll dice to see how quiet Sully would bother to be

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]

Mortify posted:

Hope
"I agree, girlie..."

Oh no he di'int... :dogbutton:

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

OzCavalier posted:

Oh no he di'int... :dogbutton:

Hope's got an issue with being told she's just a dumb girl. It's literally in the backstory :v:

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Hence my comment ;)

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

"Oh hey! they're all grouped up and it's the start of combat! This is the perfect time to use flame strike!!! oh wait they're tieflings."~Me, 5 minutes ago.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Hey Kurieg - thanks for that MBA mecha-crit. :getin:

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Oz - make the Resurgent Smite attack again - I'm not using Divine Guidance for anything else now that captain corpse is down.

Just add another roll, damage roll would have stayed the same. If you want, you could add something about Hope's brutality inspiring you. :v:

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]

Mortify posted:

Oz - make the Resurgent Smite attack again - I'm not using Divine Guidance for anything else now that captain corpse is down.

Just add another roll, damage roll would have stayed the same. If you want, you could add something about Hope's brutality inspiring you. :v:

Sounds like a plan :)

[Edit:] Also, has anyone else noticed that orokos is now returning a 'Server Error (Runtime Error)' in the pop-up box that appears when you click a power for its description, rather than the info/description that used to appear?

OzCavalier fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Apr 29, 2015

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

It looks like they're refreshing the DDI servers or something, because I can't log right now in but I could last night.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Hey folks

As I told Doomy, Kurieg and ArkinBlack earlier on mIRC, there's been a death in my family overnight (one of my grandparents) and so I need to go interstate for the funeral, and will not be able to post anything for about the next 4-5 days (probably not getting back home until equivalent of Sunday morning US EST). I'll try to get a post up when Doomy updates before I go.

Keep up the good fight and kill a tiefling or two for Korinna.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Hope would knife a dude for that necklace. 17-20 crit range on turn 1, or 19-20 on subsequent rounds is loving amazing for a melee striker.

Unless someone else needs it really bad - I'd like to claim it.

Also Sun Kitty :3:

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
None of this crop of loot speaks to me particularly so I'm not opposed.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

wait did i post on the wrong ooc thread

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Nothing from that lootpile really jumps out at me. Perhaps the bone mask for William?

Also,

Doomykins posted:

One of the raider men puckers his lips and flexes, wiggling his broad shoulders at Sariya. "Oi, ice queen. I think we got a few ideas what you can do with us!" This excellent innuendo gets laughter from the others, who seem to be taking their incarceration with pretty level heads.

Korinna remonstrates with the prisoner for his outburst, but is also hoping that Sariya will...

Let It Go. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

OzCavalier posted:

Korinna remonstrates with the prisoner for his outburst, but is also hoping that Sariya will...

Let It Go. :smuggo:

• Locked thread