Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

I got this game for free thanks to the PSN hack way back and I enjoyed the hell out of it for two playthroughs. Then I played it another two times for the platinum trophy. The second game is loads better, but this was a great stepping stone and I wouldn't have felt bad if I had paid full price for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

Something I just thought of, does anything ever come from that loudmouth on the TV that tried turning everyone against us and just generally stirring up poo poo?

You never get to run into him, but I know there's at least one more transmission from him.

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

The twist really helps add context to Sasha's mad ravings in her boss fight. She probably found out from her telepathy before escaping and leading a gang.

It is a little disappointing that the game does not actually resolve the Sasha sideplot. It also leaves Alden as "probably alive," which you would THINK would work as additional sequel bait.

• Locked thread