Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Women's Rights? posted:

My dog is constantly asked the following questions:
- Why is she so silly?
- Who's a big dumb dog faced dog?
- Who's got the smushiest tumtum?
- Who's a good girl?
- Is that a kitty? Is it? See a kitty? GET THE KITTY?!?

She has yet to provide satisfactory answers for any of these questions, and sometimes I question her commitment to my research in who has the silliest face in the house :colbert:

I need to stop doing this at the park around people...

While at my parent's over this past weekend I discovered that my dog is completely and utterly baffled by a vuvuzela. Blow one anywhere near him and he will immediately lock up, stare at it, and tilt his head until it stops. Naturally this made my sister in law spend a solid half hour playing with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread