Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
To the dog I dog sit:
"You ridiculous dog, why are you jumping like that? HOW are you jumping like that? FINE, I'll let you inside." Followed by, "Do you want a walk? Yes you do! Yes you do! Who's a walky dog? It's you!"
"No people food for you, those cute eyes won't work on me mister! You've had your dinner."
"No, it's not dinnertime yet. No, it's not dinnertime yet, for either of us! Here, I'll just throw this blanket over you and pretend you don't exist. No dog can escape The Blanket Game!"
"Yes, you're a good dog, you're the snuggliest cutest squidgy doggy ever, but you're still not getting my food."

To the cat I cat sit:
"Stop walking on my face! It's 3 am I've got work in two hours!"
"Good morning, cat, how are you today? Yes, you're a cat! You're a cat cat!"
"Hello cat cat the cat cat, do you want a pat pat? You're made of fluff you know that, you're entirely made out of fluff! Yes you are!"
"That's a funny cat noise. Why are you making funny cat noises? Oh you just want to be talked to, silly needy cat. Yes, you're a silly cat!"

Doesn't help that the people I cat sit and dog sit for are neighbours. And that the cat and the dog are mortal enemies, that have far more in common than they have differences. If they put aside their territorial struggle for who gets the comfiest sunbathing places of the afternoon, their combined cuteness would be unstoppable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread