Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponyfields
Nov 2, 2011
My dog now answers to Poo more than her real name. I also sing to her.

"Puppy wuppy woo
(Puppy wuppy woo)
Full of farts and poo
(Full of farts and poo)
Whatever shall we do
(Whatever shall we do)
With the stinky puppy woo?
(She's so full of poo!)"

In my defense she is almost completely intolerant to any sort of shop bought dog treat and will, if someone sneaks her one, unleash farts so bad we have to check she hasn't actually shat on the floor.

She also answers to Yuunacorn, Stinky butt, Stupid Face, Slut Bucket (her favourite place to be petted is on her inner back leg and she will lie on her back and spread her legs when someone walks into a room) and Yuuna-Kahuna-so-full-of-Tuna (she has never eaten tuna.) I also laugh at how massive her head is in comparison to the rest of her body. Sometimes I tell her to stop licking her foof.

I mainly just swear at the cockatiel. Little bastard :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread