Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Let us just say, I sure hope no one can hear me.

- Full conversations with the cat on coming home.

Including "How was your day? Did you have lots of naps?"

- Lots of name butchery as detailed earlier by others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Lets discover the lineage of the cats name/nicknames.

Her original owners named her Emily, which is just not fitting for cat.

It quickly changed to Emily Whiskerkitten the 3rd then went downhill from there... but ended up at Roo... somehow.

Nicknames:

Rooster
Rookitten
Rooness
RooRoo
Stinkypaws
Fluffybutt
Aggghhh!
Hey, You

:D "Oh hello Roo, how was your nap?"
:catstare: Meow
:D "Really, well you have plenty of food in your dish"
:catstare: Meow
:D "FINE you can have more food, but don't come begging me later for some of my dinner" *begs and succeeds later*

I'm sure by now anyone who hears me when they walk through the hall thinks I have a room mate or 2

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Drum posted:

I've been telling Sheila that since she's turning 5 in a few days, I'm going to trade her in for a newer model cat and telling her that the recall notices I get from GM are about her.

"Sheila, you're old. 5 years old. And I'm gonna trade you in because you're defective. Look at this. Look at all these recall notices. Yup, you're going to the dealership because you're deeeeeefeeeectiiiiiive."

"Meow?"

"See? CD player doesn't even work. All I get is meow noises. Terrible."

My cat is around 9-10... does that me she's a vintage model cat?

Content:

Her liter box is right beside the computer desk, so I give her running commentary during her routine

For some reason after she poops, she starts pawing at the sides/front of the box, I think to simulate 'hiding' the poo poo.

So I remind her "Come on that thing isn't a spa, what are you doing in there?!?"

Blue On Blue fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 29, 2014

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Freakbox posted:

:allears: That reminds me of my kitty. His full name is Sir Percival von Puffypants.

Roo Emily Whisker-kitten III

I don't think she is really the 3rd of her name, but it makes her sound royal :dance:

Plus she has a crystal encrusted tuna fish on her collar

• Locked thread