Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
in jackass 3d steve-o dies horrifically in a drink driving accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

tiananman posted:

In Pulp Fiction they win the twist contest and live happily ever after
You're actually wrong and they stole the trophy, hope this helps

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
they some how expect you to root for the rear end in a top hat in I hope they serve beer in hell

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Volume posted:

they some how expect you to root for the rear end in a top hat in I hope they serve beer in hell

I really wish they had made a documentary about the making-of for this movie, if anybody could out-rear end in a top hat Troy Duffy in Overnight it's Tucker Max

the dude legit thought that I hope they serve beer in hell was going to out-perform The Hangover lmao

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I watched Tusk last night and the big plot twist is that after Justin Long gets surgically turned into a walrus you still have half a movie of Kevin Smith's boring bullshit to watch

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Lindsey Lohan is literally blue in I Know Who Killed Me.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Hazo posted:

I watched Tusk last night and the big plot twist is that after Justin Long gets surgically turned into a walrus you still have half a movie of Kevin Smith's boring bullshit to watch

kevin smith's next movie starts his daughter so its gonna be p funny watching all the fat nerds who bitched about the nepotism in girls rationalize the neckbeard-in-chief doing it

Bruce Snare
Feb 7, 2013

Stop the Scrotes posted:

elysium is just like district nne except the aliens are black people

Also Elysium is super stupid, and District 9 is good

Slayer Of Chickens
Dec 29, 2008

Machai posted:

In The Hangover, the dude they are looking for is locked on the roof of the hotel the whole time.

Thank you so much. Everyone tells me I should watch it but I never wanted to.

In Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn this kid loses everything and everyone he ever loved. And that made me happy.

Slayer Of Chickens
Dec 29, 2008

Stop the Scrotes posted:

in jackass 3d steve-o dies horrifically in a drink driving accident

That was a hoax. He's still alive.

Ryan Dunn was the one who was wrapped around a guard rail.

Slayer Of Chickens
Dec 29, 2008

TerryLennox posted:

In Dreamcatcher, Morgan Freeman and Tom Sizemore play some badass Xenohunting team that is searching for some aliens in Alaska. Said aliens have infested a group of four guys who are staying in a cabin in the mountains. Said aliens infest their host by crawling up their rear end. What is unbelievable is not only that they got Morgan Freeman to act in this piece of poo poo but that you can get a pillow-sized, slug alien shoved up your rear end and not leave you walking like John Wayne. Also, the good alien resides in the body of their retarded special friend.

I thought the special boy was hiding as a human. I could've sworn he didn't want to hurt anyone.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The remake over Robocop was really predictable. Who didn't know he was gonna override his own programming to solve his own murder?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
/\ Michael Keaton's facial expressions and the "body reveal" are the only parts worth watching.

Stop Watching Frailty 10 minutes before the end of the movie. Same goes for Mystic River.

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012

Blistex posted:

/\ Michael Keaton's facial expressions and the "body reveal" are the only parts worth watching.

Stop Watching Frailty 10 minutes before the end of the movie. Same goes for Mystic River.

and The Orphanage

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
in both narnia and the wizard of oz it turns out the kids were having really bad acid trips all along

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In guardians of the galaxy starLord is half alien and that helps him hold the mcguffIn to defeat the bad guy. Also groot lives at the end despite sacrificing himself.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
In Don Jon we learn that maturbation is a sin and that new jersey should be nuked.

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

So in Lucy Johansson does what she does in every movie which is look annoyed and punch things. In this idiocy she promotes experimental drugs and flies backwards in time on an office chair. Movie start by beating you over the head with metaphors using footage lifted from another film.

Pick posted:

prometheus just tards its whole way to the end

Truth. Everytime you think this movie is the dumbest it's ever going to get it outdoes itself.

Tambaloneus fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jan 30, 2015

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

they're.... they're dead, Jim.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

...of SCIENCE! posted:

kevin smith's next movie starts his daughter so its gonna be p funny watching all the fat nerds who bitched about the nepotism in girls rationalize the neckbeard-in-chief doing it

i don't think even nerds like kevin smith at this point

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Volume posted:

In guardians of the galaxy starLord is half alien and that helps him hold the mcguffIn to defeat the bad guy. Also groot lives at the end despite sacrificing himself.

:jerkbag:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In Antman there's a picture in picture box at the top corner of some Marvel executive just laughing at you for watching the movie while he lists off more pointless superheros that no one cares about that's gonna get their next big movie because people keep spending money to watch this poo poo

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

The Pyramid Anubis kills people basically the same exact movie as the descent just with a different theme.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Thundercracker posted:

In The Avengers Tony Stark is outed as a Skrull agent when he admits he doesn't know what shwarma is despite having lived in NYC his entire life. He's then beaten mercilessly for 20 minutes on screen, his screams lasting thru the credits

I know this is from page 1, but Tony Stark actually lives in LA.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
in Immortal Horus is about to get executed but the gods give him a minute to at least breed before gettin' offed so he invades a dude's body to sex up a blue alien. Other than this I have no fukkin idea what the christ is going on.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
In Interstellar you'll be distracted by the pretty visuals barely short enough to realize that the story is incredibly stupid. And after you've you've finished it you ask yourself, "Where the gently caress did they get the materials for the Dyson ring?" And you'll tell yourself, "That movie was incredibly stupid and predictable."

brick cow fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 7, 2015

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In Mr.Peabody and Sherman there's a lot of poop jokes and one masturbation joke.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
jurassic park 3 - a raptor snaps an injured guy's neck, like straight up bad guy twists his head and snaps his neck while grimacing at the protagonists, and why am i spoiling this for you? this is an amazing movie.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Superman ends up killing the bad guy by snapping his neck in Man of Steel

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

In Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Laura Palmer puts on the Iron Pill Ring and an Volkisch angel descends to prevent BOB from taking over Laura's body.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lee ended up raping and killing the girl in Horns

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

In Place Beyond the Pines, Ryan Gossling's soul jumps to Bradley Cooper's body after Gossling gets shot out of the window.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

In It Follows a sex monster follows teenagers around and rapes them to death.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Jesus dies in the end.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
in Inherent Vice they find the rich dude in the asylum and Owen Wilson's character is an undercover cop. Also we learn that most movie critics are hacks.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Everything in Mr. Nobody is just some kids imagination. Sorry you were trying to figure out what it meant.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
all of existence in The Lego Movie is just a lovely metaphor for an RL father who can't bond with his kid

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I am at blockbuster now, can someone give me a general idea of the plot of Catholic High School Girls in Trouble? No spoilers please?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
in jurassic world the genetically modified super trex almost kills a trex its fighting until one of the raptors that was trained by the protagonist jumps on its back. the trex pushes in near the water park area where a giant mosasaur jumps out of the water and finally kills it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Explain everything in The Prestige

• Locked thread